The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd need a damn accurate statsheet first.

Speaking of which... could you make me mine. With a +15 critical skill (that's what Marksmen get).

Yeah yeah yeah, Sprite first statsheets later.

Simply take FE4 Critical if you are so damn worried about hitting BK.It doubles Mt on a crit instead of triple damage.

aka what I said in my previous post.

Oh yeah, I've always been wondering, why are the IO capped in gio?

(then again, I just call him Jan...so //shrug).

AIM, it just stuck

Hey ALS,if you are doing remakes,can you throw a res ring on me?

k

gIO can you re-post your statsheet plz?

Ah, forget it. This whole feud is stupid anyways.

One last thing: Wouldn't it be better if anyone who can use a Holy Weapon can have it instead of there only being one, to being disputes like this from happening any more? Granted, there shouldn't be 50 of each, but we could have, like, a gen 1 Holsety and a gen 2 Holsety and an FE5 Holsety?

One last thing: Wouldn't it be better if anyone who can use a Holy Weapon can have it instead of there only being one, to being disputes like this from happening any more? Granted, there shouldn't be 50 of each, but we could have, like, a gen 1 Holsety and a gen 2 Holsety and an FE5 Holsety?

......You must be out of your fucking mind.

And holy weapon with an FE5 version is accounted for,and first/second Gen holies are the exact same weapon.They even share weapon kills from first gen,IIRC.

^We did that already?

Is there an FE5 Ichival?

EDIT: Damn it, there's not, just checked the homepage...

^^Why do you say that?

Edited by Reinfleche

Fuck you Rein, I'm about to go insane from this constant blabber, LOOK ON THE DAMN SITE YOURSELF, DO YOU SEE A FE5 ICHIVAL EVEN IF THERE WAS ONE IT WOULD SUCK

Calm down ALS...I know it is aggravating,but we must try to set an example,yes?

^I SAID I'D STOP CMON AT LEAST GIMME A BREAK.

I was just suggesting a solution and you had to make a big deal out of it, sorry!

Edited by Reinfleche

You haven't been annoyed by Rein for about a day have you? He started this yesterday, maybe even the day before that. >_>

it is annoying,indeed.But we must try to bear this with composure,as it is out duty to lead,not to scorn.

That said,Rein,you are fine as you are,and are not getting a buff of any kind.This topic is over.if i hear any more word of this matter,i will appeal to have someone take your place as leader of Steren,as you will have shown an inability to listen and understand.This is all.

I listened and I said I'd stop. This whole thing was pretty stupid, nobody was doing everything perfectly here, and I say we just forget about it.

Sorry for making such a big deal out of it.