The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which flash? I've had limited success in the past with a couple different methods.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/

They kept changing the Pokedex every generation so it might not even be possible to get them anymore. But in a previous old version, my brother was able to get those SWF files so I'm willing to believe that it's still possible.

Finished both reading and watching (well, saw the film, but read the play) of The Crucible.

I have solved it.

LYNCH THE JUDGES AND PRIESTS.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/

They kept changing the Pokedex every generation so it might not even be possible to get them anymore. But in a previous old version, my brother was able to get those SWF files so I'm willing to believe that it's still possible.

All I can seem to get is the user interface shell, with not of the actual meaty content which appears to be dynamically accessed from a different weblocation and I can't track it. Sorry.

All I can seem to get is the user interface shell, with not of the actual meaty content which appears to be dynamically accessed from a different weblocation and I can't track it. Sorry.

Well, it's possible that they stopped using SWF files for their images, since the only stuff I managed to get are images with 65x65 or 192x190 dimensions, which aren't big enough. I'm probably just wasting my time looking for what no longer exists. Thanks anyway.

Hi There Ferret and Rokkenjima.

Hi Hatari!!! How are you doing?

looking at pokemon right now. Either getting Platinum or Soul Silver...depends on which ones have the most pokemon on it.

I want a Shinx (sooo cute) and a Shaymin (which, I will most likely never get, due to the event or whatever it is...)

Hmmm, I wonder how long it'll take me to get all 493 to level 100 XD. (Do either of you know the limit on the total number of pokemon you can have?)

I think in the older games, there was an upper limit on the number of pokemon the "computer" could store in the pokemon center.

I'm still assuming 6 on hand, and I heard something about duel pokemon battles? (I stopped after original gold/silver)

Edited by Hatari

I think it is a limit of 606 (20 boxes x 30 Pokes + Party,IIRC)

As for Which game to get,Platinum has quite a few,and I can;t comment on SoulSilver,because I don't have it yet.

I think it is a limit of 606 (20 boxes x 30 Pokes + Party,IIRC)

As for Which game to get,Platinum has quite a few,and I can;t comment on SoulSilver,because I don't have it yet.

600 isn't that bad...gives me about a 100 pokemon leadway...i could deal with that.

enjo said platinum...i really only want one game...(I don't have two DS's so I can't exactly trade with myself, unless one of you knows a trick or two)

looking at pokemon right now. Either getting Platinum or Soul Silver...depends on which ones have the most pokemon on it.

I want a Shinx (sooo cute) and a Shaymin (which, I will most likely never get, due to the event or whatever it is...)

Hmmm, I wonder how long it'll take me to get all 493 to level 100 XD. (Do either of you know the limit on the total number of pokemon you can have?)

I think in the older games, there was an upper limit on the number of pokemon the "computer" could store in the pokemon center.

I'm still assuming 6 on hand, and I heard something about duel pokemon battles? (I stopped after original gold/silver)

They have the same number, if you include linking. Or maybe HGSS has more.

Shaymin is cool. Shaymin-S is just too awesome.

Several years, if you ask me.

As for the limit, according to ALS, HGSS has 18 boxes with 30 cap. That makes it 540. More than enough room to hold them all.

Yes, there are dual Pokemon battles. Not that much different from normal battles, but there are a few things to be careful of, like the way Earthquake can backfire against you.

Platinum is the "newest" game.Soulsilver,is obviously a remake of Silver,and is similar in layout. If you want to try something new,I'd recommend Platinum...that,and Shinx/Shaymin are in Platinum,not Soulsilver.