The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and History repeats itself, denailing was a form of torture that was used. Though, they didn't have a machine...I'll let you either research it or ignore what they used...but that (the video) seems like the "nicer" way.

btw, that scene it's not that bad...Alucard's done much much worst; It's all hyped up drama...suspension and all that...

Why am I so immune to this type of stuff?

oh yeah, denailing more than likely won't kill you...infection/blood loss not withholding, it'll just be very very painful.

Edited by Hatari

btw, that scene it's not that bad...Alucard's done much much worst; It's all hyped up drama...suspension and all that...

Why am I so immune to this type of stuff?

That scene is awesome. Shion's Answer Arc was the Crowning Moment of Awesome for Higgy. And the fact that it's hyped up, dramatic, and suspenseful is what makes it work. Sure it's low tier on a score of actual torture/gore, but that isn't really the point.

Anyway, you're only immune to anime violence. Don't make me go over there and have a SAW marathon with you.

Edited by Balcerzak

That scene is awesome. Shion's Answer Arc was the Crowning Moment of Awesome for Higgy. And the fact that it's hyped up, dramatic, and suspenseful is what makes it work. Sure it's low tier on a score of actual torture/gore, but that isn't really the point.

Anyway, you're only immune to anime violence. Don't make me go over there and have a SAW marathon with you.

...well yes, the hyped drama makes it work, though there wasn't even too much blood...unless i completely overlooked it. (which is possible, damn Alucard and his impaling).

You wouldn't dare!

...well yes, the hyped drama makes it work, though there wasn't even too much blood...unless i completely overlooked it. (which is possible, damn Alucard and his impaling).

You wouldn't dare!

Rika's self-inflicted stab wounds were also in that arc. It was full of delicious.

Your resistance just makes my desire greater.

Dorcas2.gif

Wil.gif

What do you think? Also, I'll fix that untransparent backround later on.

They're for my FE7 characte rating topic. :awesome:

Okay...O_o

Edited by Soul

Rika's self-inflicted stab wounds were also in that arc. It was full of delicious.

Your resistance just makes my desire greater.

...you have weird taste in delicious zak.

I don't think that even you could get me to sit through those movies...I'd be leaving within the first few moments.

Dorcas2.gif

Wil.gif

They're for my FE7 character rating topic. :awesome:

post them in Oujay's or in the Creative art thread...I don't have an opinion, since I don't know what they are suppose to be.

Edited by Hatari

They are Wil and Dorcas, from FE7. =|

...i haven't played FE7 since beating it. my suggestion still stands.

(if you spam them (here/FE4), the result will be the same as when Jan spammed his UT chart)

Edited by Hatari

...you have weird taste in delicious zak.

I don't think that even you could get me to sit through those movies...I'd be leaving within the first few moments.

Eh, what can I say. There's no helping matters of taste.

Awwww, but those movies really know how to make you squirm. It does a body good.

Dorcas2.gif

Wil.gif

They're for my FE7 characte rating topic. :awesome:

Okay...O_o

Dorcas I would never have recognized without the filename. Wil seems fine, but I didn't give it more than a cursory appraisal. Creative might have better feedback for you.

Don't be afraid. Join in, you're welcome to the marathon too.

Eh, what can I say. There's no helping matters of taste.

Awwww, but those movies really know how to make you squirm. It does a body good.

True...

For you maybe, I'll pass...I'm already squeamish enough.

My type of horror movie = Underworld ...the cheesy type of blood/gore, though having two good looking male leads doesn't hurt either. Not to mention a kick-ass female lead who rules...Hmmm, I would totally marathon Underworld with you though.

Edited by Hatari

lol, poor Lloyd...maybe i shouldn't have told you about that...

Bad Hatari.

Anyway, I checked it up because of Soluna talking about it in th FE4 Thread. I saw something about someone stabbing herself in her head and I went to check it on youtube. And then my life was ruined.

Bad Hatari.

Anyway, I checked it up because of Soluna talking about it in th FE4 Thread. I saw something about someone stabbing herself in her head and I went to check it on youtube. And then my life was ruined.

...Don't Watch Hellsing, Claymore, Trinity Blood, etc.

I'm actually of the opinion that Higurashi is more disturbing than those. Maybe that's just me personally though.

Possibly, I haven't seen Higurashi...but as far as blood/gore...Alucard is sooo much worst...

Impaling >>> Denailing.

Impaling

I want. :awesome:

Though in Higurashi, there's also the Satoko scene, though IMO the Shion denailing scene is scarier. And the suicide scene made me laugh. It was pretty damn retarded to see Rika impaling her head on a knife.

And those are the only parts of Higurashi that I've seen. Srsly.

Possibly, I haven't seen Higurashi...but as far as blood/gore...Alucard is sooo much worst...

Impaling >>> Denailing.

The only really disturbing thing in Hellsing for me was when he impaled Rip on her own gun, and that was more for the sexual overtones than anything else, really.