The Rokkenjima Republic

The only really disturbing thing in Hellsing for me was when he impaled Rip on her own gun, and that was more for the sexual overtones than anything else, really.

Link pls.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only really disturbing thing in Hellsing for me was when he impaled Rip on her own gun, and that was more for the sexual overtones than anything else, really.

Really now? Hmmm, I didn't take it as such...alucard was known as the impaler...(or was as a human...)

[spoiler=Hellsing]It was the same in the another episode, where he threw all those guys on top of the flagpoles or at the end of the TV series with that other dude.

Edited by Hatari

...Don't Watch Hellsing, Claymore, Trinity Blood, etc.

Claymore's actually pretty tame, especially compared to Berserk or Hellsing or Higurashi... GantZ and Umineko too, if you can find uncensored versions, since the gorier bits of Umineko are pixelized and the original run of GantZ hacked the first half of the series up to remove some of the worse gore (The US DVDs fix that, but 2 eps a DVD is a fukkin' ripoff).

You mean the rape imagery Hirano himself admitted made up the entire scene?

Claymore's actually pretty tame, especially compared to Berserk or Hellsing or Higurashi... GantZ and Umineko too, if you can find uncensored versions, since the gorier bits of Umineko are pixelized and the original run of GantZ hacked the first half of the series up to remove some of the worse gore (The US DVDs fix that, but 2 eps a DVD is a fukkin' ripoff).

You mean the rape imagery Hirano himself admitted made up the entire scene?

...true, claymore is just bloody...but not all that bad.

Haven't seen Gantz, looks interesting, but...yeah...

>_> I obviously missed a lot, if you all see this stuff...

Edited by Hatari

It has been inactive over a month indeed, although if we do revive it it could turn out in bane...looking at the many inactive users at empires (Ether, Amelia, BK, Rein)

I'd like to offer an alliance between your republic and the Steren Aristocracy.

We accept your alliance. It will be nice working with you.

lulz

We have an alliance with everyone. He'd have to break one in order to start a war, genius.

Break it.

Starting a war with Haru is the Empires equivalent of Suicide at the moment, kthx.

I'll wait until I can totally crush her decisively...

I think posting in her thread is Necroposting by now.