The Rokkenjima Republic

She thinks she's sane yet still has a flying castle. Either 1) She's not sane, 2) she doesn't actually have a flying castle, or 3) all of the above.

What I'm saying is, you can hold something in the air without blasting it with a million unstable magical spells. It's called aerodynamics.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But to be clear...

The only ships within a 30 Kilometer Radius are flying the Rokkenjima Republic flag.

That's why he's not warping onto a ship.

I can warp into the water, you know.

You'd drown with the amount of time you spend out there, considering the closest neighboring island is 65 kilometers away.

No. He can warp another 30 KM immediately after.

He warps another 30 KM he's not going 65 KM.

Not if I have a ship 60 KM from the Failjima island.

But to be clear...

The only ships within a 30 Kilometer Radius are flying the Rokkenjima Republic flag.

You'd drown with the amount of time you spend out there, considering the closest neighboring island is 65 kilometers away.

He'd have destroyed his warp staff by now then.

I have more than one...

But to be clear...

Then I warp again, idiot.

She thinks she's sane yet still has a flying castle. Either 1) She's not sane, 2) she doesn't actually have a flying castle, or 3) all of the above.

What I'm saying is, you can hold something in the air without blasting it with a million unstable magical spells. It's called aerodynamics.

It's called magic. Things don't levitate on their own without advanced technology and if I am correct you once said something like this:

It's Fire Emblem, not Umineko.

Magic can go wrong, and if so the owner goes plummeting.

I still hold that Shigurun and I are the only ones who could survive a falling castle of all castle owners.

It's called magic. Things don't levitate on their own without advanced technology and if I am correct you once said something like this:

It's Fire Emblem, not Umineko.

Magic can go wrong, and if so the owner goes plummeting.

I still hold that Shigurun and I are the only ones who could survive a falling castle of all castle owners.

The thing is, we're smarter with our magic. We can't survive a plummeting castle unless we, oh, say, Rewarp out.

Oh, wait, we can just Rewarp out.

Q.E.D.

But to be clear...

I have more than one...

But to be clear...

Resorting to deragatory isn't very nice. You use at least 3 uses of the warp to get here, most likely more. The staff will have about 2 uses. You are 65 km away from the nearest island. Warping twice means you aren't there yet. You take out another but before you can use it, you are submerged and unable to use the staff.

That's not an airship, then. That's a plane.

Airships are Zepplins, genius. Blimps. They literally sail through the sky, and not with Aerodynamics. Airships are just ships with massive bags of helium or hydrogen attached. You remember the Hindenburg? That's an airship.

Attaching a big bag of flammable gas is just as questionable sanity-wise as pumping magic into something. That said, it's much simpler to do.

But to be clear...

I have more than one...

But to be clear...

Resorting to deragatory isn't very nice. You use at least 3 uses of the warp to get here, most likely more. The staff will have about 2 uses. You are 65 km away from the nearest island. Warping twice means you aren't there yet. You take out another but before you can use it, you are submerged and unable to use the staff.

Sorry.

Is there some rule that I can only be holding one warp staff at a time?

You realize I can cast Rescue at a range of 60 KM because of my 60 MAG?

You realize even more that he's warping to a boat that's outside your range?

GJ. You switched to a different argument. That logic is much better. But how does it matter if he's in our range?

To bad it's within 65KM. 60 Range is not enough.

GJ. You switched to a different argument. That logic is much better. But how does it matter if he's in our range?

The point is, Rewarp has five uses.

1 use to the boat out of your range.

1 use to get to the middle of the ocean.

1 use to get to your island.

1 use to get back to the middle of the ocean.

1 use to get back to the boat.

And then I cast Rescue on him, because then he's only 35 KM away.

Edited by Harudoku

To bad it's within 65KM. 60 Range is not enough.

I warp, she rescues.

The boat takes time to travel.

The boat doesn't move. I rescue him directly from it.

The point is how did the boat get where it is? Not in one day.

It's been out there for a long time. You haven't noticed because it's out of your range. Remember that silly little point I made back then? Maybe it makes sense now.

She Rescues me from the boat. Also, in worst case scenario, I could have two warp staves in my bag/whatever.

Attention, Citizens of Rokkenjima. In an undisclosed location, we are currently developing a new type of weaponry. You may be familiar with mines and crossbows, correct? We've found a way to combine the two technologies into one, creating Black Powder Firearms.

By the end of tomorrow, we hope to have the new properly-working weaponry ready to defend against this recent series of terrorist attacks. Thank you.

Attention, Citizens of Rokkenjima. In an undisclosed location, we are currently developing a new type of weaponry. You may be familiar with mines and crossbows, correct? We've found a way to combine the two technologies into one, creating Black Powder Firearms.

By the end of tomorrow, we hope to have the new properly-working weaponry ready to defend against this recent series of terrorist attacks. Thank you.

Fire up the warp staves, Camtech!