Alas, poor Levin

Iced

well, i'm up to chapter 4 already and loving this game. All my pairings are going fine, except I seemed to have reached a rather large problem, I can't stop Sylvia from falling in love with Levin. (I intended LevinXFury) I have tried it a few times over and found that Sylvia will automatically fall in love with him by turn 27 (assuming no stand together) now I can't possibly capture Silesia in that time to make Levin automatically go with fury. so I was wondering is there any way to cancel out the small love bonus each turn? Does jealousy cancel it out and steal or just steal the + 5?

hmmm, that is an option.

thanks Roxas that actually helped a lot.

ok, new question, if I kill Sylvia, and then revive her can I still pair her with Claude get her proper children (not subs)

ok, new question, if I kill Sylvia, and then revive her can I still pair her with Claude get her proper children (not subs)

Yeah, but just make sure that Levin falls in love with Sylvia before doing so.

Are you sure you don't want the subs? In Sylvia's case, the subs are actually quite good...

I know about that, I just wondered whether it simply steals the +5, or does that and negates the auto bonus as well.

Yeah, but just make sure that Levin falls in love with Sylvia before doing so.

Are you sure you don't want the subs? In Sylvia's case, the subs are actually quite good...

why does Levin need to fall in love with Sylvia first

I know about that, I just wondered whether it simply steals the +5, or does that and negates the auto bonus as well.

Only the +5 adjacent bonus is negated.

It's a typo. Don't worry about killing Sylvia, it'll have no adverse effects.

ok, thanks everyone looks like alls good then

EDIT: damn, looks like i'm going to have to start the chapter over again thanks to the fact that Sylvia can somehow be Levin's lover when she's dead.

Edited by AmeIia

It's a typo. Don't worry about killing Sylvia, it'll have no adverse effects.

Right... sorry. ^^'''

Don't love growths for both characters disappear when the girl in the couple dies? Or am I missing something?

apparently it doesn't I can give screenshots if you need proof.

thanks everyone that is settled now... but ah, god I hate Sylvia now, she has decided that she dosen't like Claude anymore and has gone with Alec. At first I thought "no problem Claude has very high love with her anyway Alec is only beating him by like 1 turn I'll just use jealousy" but then I came to a realization, I can't use jealousy because every Girl except Brigid is paired and I need at least 2 for jealousy to give +10, so my new question is "can jealousy be done with unpaired males instead of females?"

for example:

M: male

F: Female

L: intended Lover

Normal

M.F

F.L

But can it be done like this?

F.M

M.L

(I don't wan't to kill Alec by the way)

I haven't tried it, but I'm guessing males don't work. The game data places the female characters as the more important gender with regards to the lover system.

Edited by VincentASM

With only one extra female, I doubt it.

You know, you could just go with Levin+Sylvia. Corple is pretty good once he's trained. He can still use Holsety, even though the other two candidates are better.

2 solutions.

1. Kill Sylvia (recommended)

2. Kill Alec, pair Sylvia with Claude (not recommended, unless you have Knight Ring and Leg Ring, and Sylvia has the money to buy both)

Why do I need KR and LR?

reaching further and catching up.

I usually make Alec fall in love with Sylvia so she doesn't end up with Levin because Leen doesn't care about stats and Corple is useless.

Why is Corple useless? Granted he's not Sety with Holsety, but more healing is always useful and with Claude as a father he can come with some interesting staves.

2 solutions.

1. Kill Sylvia (recommended)

2. Kill Alec, pair Sylvia with Claude (not recommended, unless you have Knight Ring and Leg Ring, and Sylvia has the money to buy both)

Why do I need KR and LR?

What's not to like about a dancer with high MOV and the ability to move use her remaining move after dancing to either retreat or position her in a better spot?

Why do I need KR and LR?

Turns dancers into their quasi-Fe4 Inflation counterparts

Eh. Gives dancers some more mobility and usefulness? ._.