Alas, poor Levin

Iced

Did you kill Sylvia before she became Levin's lover or after? You need to kill her before.

...wait, I'm confused. So even if you kill the girl, if she's already been paired she's still the guy's lover and you still get her kids...? (I ask because I want Laylea and Sharlow this game but so far I've managed to have Holin, Noish and then Deu seduce Sylvia which involved restarts and the pointless killing of Holin during the Lubeck battle. Since the men can't keep it in their pants I'm either gonna do the unthinkable and kill Sylvia at the last second or keep Sunsword!Leen and try for the replacements another time...)

...wait, I'm confused. So even if you kill the girl, if she's already been paired she's still the guy's lover and you still get her kids...?

Yep, that's completely correct. As soon as they're lovers, that bond can't be broken.

I suppose it doesn't make sense for some pairings if you kill off the male instantly after they become lovers. I'm pretty sure Skasaher and Lakche are the only twins out of the children characters. Most of the female children are supposed to be a few years younger than their brothers (except Leen and Corple where the ages are swapped) : P

Edited by VincentASM

...wait, I'm confused. So even if you kill the girl, if she's already been paired she's still the guy's lover and you still get her kids...?

Yep, that's completely correct. As soon as they're lovers, that bond can't be broken.

I suppose it doesn't make sense for some pairings if you kill off the male instantly after they become lovers. I'm pretty sure Skasaher and Lakche are the only twins out of the children characters. Most of the female children are supposed to be a few years younger than their brothers (except Leen and Corple where the ages are swapped) : P

..dang. Oh, well, at least Sylvia and Deu look cute together and I'll get Sun Sword. And Bargain is good for priests anyway. XD

Now this only begs the question of how I can go for Laylea and Sharlow NEXT time...can it be done without Sylvia dying? I know the easiest way is to hurry up with finishing the chapters, but a) huge maps are hueg and B) I'm a levelgrinding whore of the worst kind :( (EDIT: I found a way! Thank God for my turn-20 save point...)

Edited by SaraJaye

Now this only begs the question of how I can go for Laylea and Sharlow NEXT time...can it be done without Sylvia dying?

Just don't make Sylvia fall in love with anyone. Keep her away from guys and you should be fine... if that IS what you mean... :mellow:

Now this only begs the question of how I can go for Laylea and Sharlow NEXT time...can it be done without Sylvia dying?

Just don't make Sylvia fall in love with anyone. Keep her away from guys and you should be fine... if that IS what you mean... :mellow:

I did do that initially, but I guess I didn't keep her far away enough. Either that or once the other girls are married off the other guys go for the first single lady they see...this method worked perfectly for Fury, Tiltyu and Bridget but I guess Sylvia comes in too early? I ended up killing her off and I'll revive her just before the chapter's through. (I'm anal about completing chapters with every single unit alive, even if it's just the last one and I'll never use them again)