Shit.

Oh good. I almost thought this was going to be one of Luminothe's poop topics. :facepalm:

And how is not recruiting Lugh a problem? :D

Or Hugh. And this is almost similar to me remembering that I gave the body ring to Wendy. And not Echidna or Sophia.

Edited by EFoJ09

Forgetting Lugh is a good thing, really. It's just getting rid of the temptation not to use Lilina.

EDIT: And Sophia, since Ray requires Lugh. Two in one!

Edited by Hero

Chad says hi.

You're right, damn it.

Hopefully Chad will meet a Bolting blast or ballista bolt. Then there'll be no Ray for sure, and Nestling will have to use Cath, too (at least for those chapters that want two thieves)!

Well at least there aren't any Oujay > Dieck idiots.

You wanted this, didn't you.

Oujay is better than Dieck when each is at 20/1, even if he is an inferior character from an efficiency standpoint.

Well at least there aren't any Oujay > Dieck idiots.

You wanted this, didn't you.

Oujay is better than Dieck when each is at 20/1, even if he is an inferior character from an efficiency standpoint.

I'll just assume this is a joke post since when both are at 20/1, Dieck wins HP, STR, SKL, DEF, and RES, while Oujay wins in SPD and lolLCk.

Yeah, totally superior to Dieck.

I'll just assume this is a joke post since when both are at 20/1, Dieck wins HP, STR, SKL, DEF, and RES, while Oujay wins in SPD and lolLCk.

Yeah, totally superior to Dieck.

You're right, I made the post without double-checking the statistics. My post was partly based on my personal experience raising both characters side by side in my most recent playthrough--my Dieck seems to have ended up RNG screwed--and in an assertion I read a long time ago that Oujay is better than Dieck at high levels, which I now know is false, even at 20/20.

Dieck actually has shit growths save HP.

I guess it just goes to show how bases are more important than growths.

He has good strength (base and growth) and Con though. If it weren't for the fact that Dieck can use blades and eventually heavy axes so effectively, he'd be almost at Marcus' level.

I forgot to recruit Lugh.

Start a new game.

Well, to me, he's my favourite character. In all of my playthroughs, he'll reach Lv 40 before Roy's still panicking about not reaching Lv 20 before force-promote time.

My final team is pretty much a team with tons of mages. Plus a whimpy, barely-made-the-cut Roy.

On my "reply" page:

Replying to Shit.

LOL