Ryota!

Ryota

Wow! This seems like a rather active forum!

My name is Ryota, and I'm a big Fire Emblem fan.

Longstoryshort, I started a Fire Emblem RP site in 2006, and it never really was what I wanted.

Recently, a few (like literally 3 members) posted on my site, wondering if we could possibly get the site back up and running. I'm all for it, thing is, we didn't have many members to "bring back." The few members I got in contact with, aren't really interested anymore.

I found your forum through your Affiliate on Feplanet, and basically, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in joining my RP site. I'm looking for all the help I can get, in terms of simply active members, to moderators if anyone is interested. I'm also customizing our forums at the moment, so there is another area I could us some help, if anyone is interested.

We had some form of battle and RP system, but I believe it was a bit complicated, which is probably the cause of the inactivity of members. So we're (meaning, myself and one other) are looking to scrap what we have, and create a new, interesting system to RP and battle and simply have fun with Fire Emblem!

I hope this isn't intruding or anything, I'm not trying to steal your members or anything, I'm just looking to increase the traffic on my own site. :]

If anyone is even slightly interested, in helping out, or simply joining, feel free to head over to our current forum; http://riota.proboards.com However, I am in the process of creating a new, better looking (and easier to work with) forum at http://twinemblems.forumotion.net

You can email me at LeetNinja23@hotmail.com, or contact me through anyone of these means

AIM: TwinEmblems or PangPangTy

MSN: LeetNinja23@hotmail.com

Yahoo: LeetNinja_723@yahoo.com

Steam: LeetNinja723

You're best bet out of those options is AIM or Steam, since I always have them open. but I'll try to keep the others open for you all! :D

Also feel free to register on the forums and post! or shoot me a PM!

Thanks a lot everyone. :]