The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm still allied with you personally, but I've died, been reborn, and joined a new empire. Sorry about that.

Then I'll just have to kill you and hold an ascension ceremony here so that you can rejoin mine, of course. :Arvis:

Then I'll just have to kill you and hold an ascension ceremony here so that you can rejoin mine, of course. :Arvis:

You don't get it, do you? I've died twice already. Death is meaningless to me. I've got all the lives in the world. But seriously, you're more than welcome to come and visit my little fortress of solitude. Nel and Marta will be there as well. (Apparently, I'm a polygamist now...)

You don't get it, do you? I've died twice already. Death is meaningless to me. I've got all the lives in the world. But seriously, you're more than welcome to come and visit my little fortress of solitude. Nel and Marta will be there as well. (Apparently, I'm a polygamist now...)

I believe I may have to do something about this little arrangement. :Arvis:

Welcome back, [insert title here] Harudoku

If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

I believe I may have to do something about this little arrangement. :Arvis:

I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy. Even if you manage to kill me, my sheer determination and force of will keeps bringing me back to endure more punishment.

So, am I allowed to join again?

Sure, why the hell not?

I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy. Even if you manage to kill me, my sheer determination and force of will keeps bringing me back to endure more punishment.

You know not the powers with which you trifle. :Arvis:

And yes, :Arvis: is the cutest emoticon ever.

You know not the powers with which you trifle. :Arvis:

Meh, I'm used to fighting gods. My GF Nel helped kill the creator of the universe himself. A true hero can never die, so long as he has the will to fight. :)