The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite sorry to hear that. I hate when I can't get enough sleep. Unfortunately, when you're in college like me, that happens quite a lot, I am afraid.

It's okay. I fell asleep some time after 3 in the afternoon.

SO. How's everyone doing today?

Alright for now. And you?

I'm alright. A bit tired, but not as much as usual.

Quite fine well.

This is good. Any news?

Nothing much. Peace and greens as far as the eyes can see.

Always nice.

Quite sorry to hear that. I hate when I can't get enough sleep. Unfortunately, when you're in college like me, that happens quite a lot, I am afraid.

It's okay. I fell asleep some time after 3 in the afternoon.

What time is it now there?

What time is it now there?

4:06 PM.

So you two are both East coasters? I'm on central time, so it's an hour earlier for me. Or is Haru also central time?

Never mind, Haru must be on Mountain time.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Can do.

Very well. Again I thank you for all that you've done. :)

While I'm at it, I might as well make a custom icon for the sword and maybe the tomes. Any specifications or designs you want in particular? It would help if it were based in some way off of another Fire Emblem weapon, but I can work with anything.

Can do.

Very well. Again I thank you for all that you've done. :)

While I'm at it, I might as well make a custom icon for the sword and maybe the tomes. Any specifications or designs you want in particular? It would help if it were based in some way off of another Fire Emblem weapon, but I can work with anything.

Morningstar should be based, obviously, on a morningstar (a spiked mace). Light Star should in theory have a design similar to Creiddylad (Sephiran's weapon from FE10 - here's a link to the image.). Dark Star should look like FE9's meteor, but should be black instead of red (it is dark element, after all). If you need me to be more specific, let me know, alright?

Apparently I was missing SOMETHING, no idea what, when I installed Maple Story that I had to ANOTHER system restore...

I'm pissed off.

:<

Computers suck.

Computers in general don't. Explorer absolutely does. If you're not using Chrome (like I am) or Firefox, go get one of the two. They are far superior to the other browsers currently available, and they neither crash nor have gaping holes in their firewall. They're faster too.