The Land of Harudoku

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 0% Warn and no history. I'm relatively sure that I am safe.

Well, I've got the first part down.

Although I should probably be leaving though. Unless you want me to stay, that is.

Well, I've got the first part down.

Although I should probably be leaving though.

Why's that? I doubt anyone will get in trouble. And if someone does, it'll be me. :Arvis:

Maybe this thread can come back into use. Who knows?

Edited by Utsuho Reiuji

Why's that? I doubt anyone will get in trouble. And if someone does, it'll be me. :Arvis:

Well, I hope that doesn't happen.

And I'll stay if you want me to, but I won't impose on you either if that's the case.

Well, I hope that doesn't happen.

And I'll stay if you want me to, but I won't impose on you either if that's the case.

Stay if you will. It'd be cool if this thread could get back on its feet, not that I expect much.

Stay if you will. It'd be cool if this thread could get back on its feet, not that I expect much.

Sure, I'll stay. But I can't guarantee that I'll be uber-active. I'm going to go back to playing SO3 in a bit, and I'll alternate between playing and posting like I usually do.

Fair enough. It'll probably die down anyway.

Well, there was a mod in here just a bit ago. I'm guessing if he were going to lock the thread, he'd have done so already. Besides, it was just a few days past a month anyway and this was a fairly active thread, so I don't think it's going to get locked so long as it stays relatively active for a while.

But yeah, it'll probably die down. Most of the regulars don't come by much and you tend to have disappearing spells, so yeah... :( :( :(

Anyway, are you feeling at least a little better?

Well, there was a mod in here just a bit ago. I'm guessing if he were going to lock the thread, he'd have done so already. Besides, it was just a few days past a month anyway and this was a fairly active thread, so I don't think it's going to get locked so long as it stays relatively active for a while.

But yeah, it'll probably die down. Most of the regulars don't come by much and you tend to have disappearing spells, so yeah... :( :( :(

Anyway, are you feeling at least a little better?

I'm doing a bit better, yeah. Less sick than usual.

I'm doing a bit better, yeah. Less sick than usual.

I'm disappointed that you're not feeling up to par, but I'm reassured to know that you're doing better.

*Casts mid-level healing magic on Haru* (Sorry, don't know the high-level stuff... :( )

I'm disappointed that you're not feeling up to par, but I'm reassured to know that you're doing better.

*Casts mid-level healing magic on Haru* (Sorry, don't know the high-level stuff... :( )

Hah. I'll be fine, don't worry about it.

Hah. I'll be fine, don't worry about it.

Well, I suppose I'll take your reassurances to heart. :P

But anyway, barely seen you any in the past two months... :( Anything exciting going on or anything that you would want me to know?

I don't have anything too interesting to say - finished school a week ago, found out that I pulled out A's in two classes I was borderline in, and have generally been fairly relaxed and just enjoying the (relatively rainy so far) summer break.

Well, I suppose I'll take your reassurances to heart. :P

But anyway, barely seen you any in the past two months... :( Anything exciting going on or anything that you would want me to know?

I don't have anything too interesting to say - finished school a week ago, found out that I pulled out A's in two classes I was borderline in, and have generally been fairly relaxed and just enjoying the (relatively rainy so far) summer break.

Actually, that reminds me, I did do something exciting in the last two months. See the FE4 thread for more details, I'll post about it now.

Actually, that reminds me, I did do something exciting in the last two months. See the FE4 thread for more details, I'll post about it now.

You know I don't go in there... :(

So I'll just wait for you to post it here. :)

'Kay, fine, I got my piloting license.

I heard that actually when you came on back in April sometime. Congrats. :)

Um, well, I'd like to have said something more... well, enthusiastic, but the words seem to be lacking. :(

It's really not the wretched hive of scum and villainy you might think it is, Fayt.

I understand. And I've come to accept that fact over the past couple of days. But at this point, it's practically a point of pride for me not to go in there. And I don't exactly expect a warm welcome either. :(

It's less that I think it's full of scum and villainy as it is that I want to cling to my last remnants of sanity. :P

It's really not the wretched hive of scum and villainy you might think it is, Fayt.

It's still wretched, a hive, and contains some scum and villainy.

Let him dwell in his own misguidance.

Indeed.

Let him dwell in his own misguidance.

Is it so much to ask that I not be involved with it regardless of its true nature?

Rhetorical question of course - we all know that the answer is yes. :P

I understand. And I've come to accept that fact over the past couple of days. But at this point, it's practically a point of pride for me not to go in there. And I don't exactly expect a warm welcome either. :(

It's less that I think it's full of scum and villainy as it is that I want to cling to my last remnants of sanity. :P

The sign of the insane.