Happy anniversary

uguu

Oops I'm a little late for this day =o Oh well

There is nothing happy about this anniversary. It just means a cesspool of idiocy has been allowed to exist for this long and continues to shame the world and its normal citizens.

jk luv u guys

You should've met Masu.

Probably good that I didn't.

lol Masu XD Yes it may be good for you that you didn't... yet I am a friend of his anywayz. :lol:

Oh wow I actually hold so many good and bad and strange memories of this place. As an old-timer I have to miss the beginning of this forum 'cause many of those who used to come on here were who I grew closest to.

And I would've never come to believe that I'd ever become so inactive on this place DDD= I used to come on here so much and now... well I still come on here all the time I just usually find nothing much to say =/ Mostly because I barely know everybody anymore so I've become more withdrawn. =( I'd hoped that this time would never come.

Oh well, SF you're a pretty darn crazy place but I love you =3 That sentence shows that I have absolutely no life at all lol

Oops I'm a little late for this day =o Oh well

There is nothing happy about this anniversary. It just means a cesspool of idiocy has been allowed to exist for this long and continues to shame the world and its normal citizens.

jk luv u guys

You should've met Masu.

Probably good that I didn't.

lol Masu XD Yes it may be good for you that you didn't... yet I am a friend of his anywayz. :lol:

Oh wow I actually hold so many good and bad and strange memories of this place. As an old-timer I have to miss the beginning of this forum 'cause many of those who used to come on here were who I grew closest to.

And I would've never come to believe that I'd ever become so inactive on this place DDD= I used to come on here so much and now... well I still come on here all the time I just usually find nothing much to say =/ Mostly because I barely know everybody anymore so I've become more withdrawn. =( I'd hoped that this time would never come.

Oh well, SF you're a pretty darn crazy place but I love you =3 That sentence shows that I have absolutely no life at all lol

:sob: