The Archives of Red Fox of Fire

Florete

And before a mod comes and closes this for necroposting, I'd actually like this to remain open based on this:

6. Please do not necropost. If a topic has not been posted in for 1 month, any non-contributing posts made in that topic will be considered necroposting. Instead, if necessary, simply make another topic. This rule does not apply to art topics, hacking projects, and other threads of similar nature that need to be updated.

Even though this is in Far from the Forest I still update it regularly, it's linked in my signature, and would like people to be able to comment whenever.

Precisely why I didn't close it.

Edited by Speedwagon

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real men read eroges

I find this absolutely hilarious, considering the reason Hika said what he did is because he read/played F/SN and found it a masterpiece, then watched the anime and found it a butchery. (My preferred order is watch the inferior adaptation, enjoy it, read/play the superiour media enjoy it even more, but that's just me.)

Say, RFoF, who's the new avatar image? I'm curious to know.

In the first post, but also,

King Arthur.

Wow, I think I've gotten more commentary on this avatar than any other.

Well, then there was Kallen.

Kallen, too? *scans OP*

You have good taste.

(My preferred order is watch the inferior adaptation, enjoy it, read/play the superiour media enjoy it even more, but that's just me.)

Can't say I agree, not for this one anyway. The visual novel is divine, of course, but since the anime spoils all of the story routes it's kind of silly to watch the adaptation first. The anime is worth watching for the fighting/etc, though, which is one thing that it's actually superior for.

I find this absolutely hilarious, considering the reason Hika said what he did is because he read/played F/SN and found it a masterpiece, then watched the anime and found it a butchery. (My preferred order is watch the inferior adaptation, enjoy it, read/play the superiour media enjoy it even more, but that's just me.)

That's my exact same thought...and I am barely reading the start of it. I am not strict with what I like though, but I automatically noticed the novel is much better than the anime.

Despite the numerous avatars and sigs, I have always remembered Red Fox of Fire with avatar#13 and signature#14

I'm going to always think of avy 22 and signature 20 when I think of her though... That's what she had when I first joined SF, so I'm going to probably maintain that view...

Some time in the future I should have a week where each day I choose a random avatar and signature from the list and use them.

maybe hold a poll for the top 7 of each?And then do a countdown of sorts,perhaps?or there is always a RNG...

This topic is now about how people best know me based on my avatars and signatures.

Did you expect anything else?

Oh well, this topic is now about the worship of our Goddess RFoF.

I declare myself high priest now.

Did you expect anything else?

Oh well, this topic is now about the worship of our Goddess RFoF.

I declare myself high priest now.

The Vincent thread shall fall.

Get me in as well. ;)