Best animated shows ever list

Blademaster!

IGN is probably one of the few video game rating websites that actually makes believable reviews in my opinion, so I generally tend to agree with most of the things they post. That was not the case this time.

http://tv.ign.com/top-100-animated-tv-series/100.html

^ The above is IGN's list of the 100 best animated shows to ever really air in America. The only thing that I agree with about this list is that pretty much all of the series's on this list deserve to be on it (with a few exceptions) but the order is pretty bad for the most part. Some spots got good places (The top 5 of the list, Avatar, Venture Brothers, Pokemon) While others were just too low (Full metal Alchemist, Dragonball) and others were too high (Naruto, Star Wars[The animated version of clone wars that serves as a more immediate prequel to the third movie rather than the 3D one airing now]). Spider man had three separate shows listed in the list too.

Don't know if anyone had seen this list before or a list like it, so.....

I thought it was pretty interesting.

IGN is probably one of the few video game rating websites that actually makes believable reviews in my opinion.

lol

Also this list is ridiculous, so in that regard IGN didn't disappoint.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN is probably one of the few video game rating websites that actually makes believable reviews in my opinion, so I generally tend to agree with most of the things they post. That was not the case this time.

http://tv.ign.com/top-100-animated-tv-series/100.html

^ The above is IGN's list of the 100 best animated shows to ever really air in America. The only thing that I agree with about this list is that pretty much all of the series's on this list deserve to be on it (with a few exceptions) but the order is pretty bad for the most part. Some spots got good places (The top 5 of the list, Avatar, Venture Brothers, Pokemon) While others were just too low (Full metal Alchemist, Dragonball) and others were too high (Naruto, Star Wars[The animated version of clone wars that serves as a more immediate prequel to the third movie rather than the 3D one airing now]). Spider man had three separate shows listed in the list too.

Don't know if anyone had seen this list before or a list like it, so.....

I thought it was pretty interesting.

It's a good site, but they don't have any idea what they're doing. At all.

I'm not going to look through that pile of shit they call "the best," since most of the good shows aren't on there (When Nickelodeon was dominating children's TV), but one thing is for certain: Catdog better be on it.