Song that should have been in Brawl (made by Nintendo)

Serene

*thought it was?*

Isn't the lost woods song the same thing?

well IDK I haven't gotten all the songs yet (real lazy), but yes the Lost woods theme is the same thing.

Also the Yoshi Island song from SMW should have been here

No, Saria's theme isn't in Brawl except in the OoT Medley.

But I would have really loved more FE music, like Lyn's Theme and On Glory's Wings(looped with something else, like March)

I am so happy they put Dragon Roost Island in.

Ashnard's battle theme. Ashanrd's battle theme. Ashnard's battle theme. Ashnard's god damned battle theme.

Anybody else remember that relatively quiet, ominous piano lick that played in Wind Waker when you were walking up that huge set of stairs to get to Puppet Ganon's crib, which was right before Ganondorf? I would've really liked some version of that.

probalby saria's song (I love that song) and Salwards unite. also I will complain there should have been 2 FE stages so they could have spread out all those songs, and temple should be able to play more songs than 2 and you should be able to set more than 1 song to a created stage.

probalby saria's song (I love that song) and Salwards unite. also I will complain there should have been 2 FE stages so they could have spread out all those songs, and temple should be able to play more songs than 2 and you should be able to set more than 1 song to a created stage.

That's a lot of complaining. ._.

No, Saria's theme isn't in Brawl except in the OoT Medley.

But I would have really loved more FE music, like Lyn's Theme and On Glory's Wings(looped with something else, like March)

I am so happy they put Dragon Roost Island in.

^this. Plus, more Metroid music. There's a lot of good stuff in those games

Okay let's see what they should have put in *thinks* well besides Saria's song and anything that I like that's listed, they made a good job out of it

definately a better Golden Sun medley, the one in brawl is too messy sounding. some FE 4 and 5 representation (i haven't played them, but I've heard remixes of them on newer games) otherwise, I can't complain, the soundtrack is packed...

Edited by Myr