Celice/Yuria

SaraJaye

In order to pair them you can't reset the game in chapter 6, right? Once they become lovers will they remain so if you reset the game at any other time, or after Yuria is taken away and later made an enemy?

And I won't be able to level-grind by abusing Harold this time, will I...not if I want to get Yuria long before 50 turns are up so love growths will still happen, right? I'll have to plan very carefully, then.

In order to pair them you can't reset the game in chapter 6, right? Once they become lovers will they remain so if you reset the game at any other time, or after Yuria is taken away and later made an enemy?

No reseting or the priority for jealousy switches to its proper order. You can reset as soon as they've become lovers though ^^

No reseting or the priority for jealousy switches to its proper order. You can reset as soon as they've become lovers though ^^

Phew! So now it's only a matter of making sure the formation's kept till turn 50 in chapters 6 and 7...wish me luck. :sweatdrop:

EDIT: ...well. Apparently all I had to do was keep the formation for a few turns, they're lovers already! @_@ The guide said it usually takes till chapter 8...

Edited by SaraJaye

EDIT: ...well. Apparently all I had to do was keep the formation for a few turns, they're lovers already! @_@ The guide said it usually takes till chapter 8...

Could you please upload your save file? I'm too lazy to make them a lover by myself. Thanks :D

Could you please upload your save file? I'm too lazy to make them a lover by myself. Thanks :D

Sure...um, which extension is the save file? Mine is for the end of chapter 7, BTW, and I have Laylea this game instead of Leen.

When did Celice and Yuria become lovers for you? I'm assuming you play faster than me, since early Chapter 8 was the best I could manage (I probably took longer to recruit Yuria) ^^

A few turns after I recruited Johalva in chapter 6.

Only downside is, I didn't know in hooking them up so fast I missed out on the second Hero Sword. :[

Sure...um, which extension is the save file? Mine is for the end of chapter 7, BTW, and I have Laylea this game instead of Leen.

in snes9x emulator

.srm or .00n (n = number of savestate slot)

in snes9x emulator

.srm or .00n (n = number of savestate slot)

Here ya go...this is the latest one I've got: http://sarajaye.superbusnet.com/Fire_Emblem_4.srm

Hope I did it right!

Whoa. Did Fia just post outside of the FE4 THREAD? :sweatdrop:

Only downside is, I didn't know in hooking them up so fast I missed out on the second Hero Sword. :[

And no worries, don't you get a 3rd from Coruta in chapter 8?

It happens.

No, that's the one from chapter 3 if you didn't give it to a kid.

Oh... Right... :P

Well, I always make sure to inherit stuff like the Hero Sword, so I wouldn't know. Dx

Probably Ridell from CH10 will drop it or something.

Doesn't he have Tornado? .-.

You are thinking of Musar in CH9.

...DAMNED HAROLD CLONES. -.-;

Whoa. Did Fia just post outside of the FE4 THREAD? :sweatdrop:

And no worries, don't you get a 3rd from Coruta in chapter 8?

It happens.

No, that's the one from chapter 3 if you didn't give it to a kid.

Or if Ayra didn't get it in chapter 3. *once paired Ayra and Lex too quickly and found that out the hard way*