I'm the greatest.

If you want to fight that badly, could you do it via PM so I don't watch it? I really don't like all this fighting? :(

No. I want the entire forum to see how much of a dickhead Joey is.

If that's your mindset, you may end up turning the forum against you instead. Please, I'm asking you to stop fighting. Nothing good is going to come of it. :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you're a total bitch, I will never forgive you for what you've done to me, always treating me like shit. It's so pathetic, and I thought we were friends too.

What the hell did I ever do to you? We're not friends. We never were. I don't know what gave you that idea but you need to push it out of your head RIGHT now.

Yeah well after I'm done maybe everyone will realize how much of a bitch YOU are!

You're the bitch. Not me.

If that's your mindset, you may end up turning the forum against you instead. Please, I'm asking you to stop fighting. Nothing good is going to come of it. :(

I don't care what happens as long as Joey goes down.

What the hell did I ever do to you? We're not friends. We never were. I don't know what gave you that idea but you need to push it out of your head RIGHT now.

Yeah well, I can't believe you lied to me, all those talks we had...They were for nothing, you're so cruel. People like you deserve no respect.

You're the bitch. Not me.

How can I be a bitch if I'm not a girl?! Huuuuuh learn 'yo insults.

I don't care what happens as long as Joey goes down.

Yeah well you'll be going down with me, I'm afraid.

Edited by Joey

Ah, this ain't gonna end well.

Not gonna make it better by getting involved though, RP.

Let them duke it out on their own, they'll figure it out themselves.

You're probably right. Still, I'd rather regret something that I did rather than something that I should have done.

You're probably right. Still, I'd rather regret something that I did rather than something that I should have done.

Dr. Phil hates you.

Yeah well, I can't believe you lied to me, all those talks we had...They were for nothing, you're so cruel. People like you deserve no respect.

You deserved it. Every bit of it. And you know what? I don't feel bad about it. Because you're an asshole.

How can I be a bitch if I'm not a girl?! Huuuuuh learn 'yo insults.

It's a figure of speech you idiot.

Yeah well you'll be going down with me, I'm afraid.

Don't be a fool.

Dr. Phil hates you.

I'm not much for Dr. Phil, Q.D.

You deserved it. Every bit of it. And you know what? I don't feel bad about it. Because you're an asshole.

I didn't deserve your hateful words that you've said to me, I did nothing wrong to you, it's all you. It's your fault this is happening.

It's a figure of speech you idiot.

You still could've called me something else other than bitch! You may be a bitch but you know, you could call me a faggot or something. y'know. /shrug

Don't be a fool.

The only one being a fool here is you.

I didn't deserve your hateful words that you've said to me, I did nothing wrong to you, it's all you. It's your fault this is happening.

You deserved it. And you know exactly what you did wrong. You're just a blind idiot and can't see that.

You still could've called me something else other than bitch! You may be a bitch but you know, you could call me a faggot or something. y'know. /shrug

Well, thanks for the suggestions, faggot.

The only one being a fool here is you.

Excuse me? You're wrong.

Edited by Bananas