I am a homo.

Judas

I don't believe ether of you that you personally know any body who has had sex at 15 (or less), you have been watching way to much TV.

and we all know how desperate the news is for stories, they will take something no matter how small it is.

I told you, the guy who had it at 11. -_-

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe ether of you that you personally know any body who has had sex at 15 (or less), you have been watching way to much TV.

and we all know how desperate the news is for stories, they will take something no matter how small it is.

I told you, the guy who had it at 11. -_-

alright, some guy who is probably lying

Yeah, cool. I saw an 11-year old say on TV he had sex? *sarcasm*

Especially since it's illegal in the United States for a boy to say on TV he had sex. It is a friend of mine I am speaking of.

Deny it again and that means you are jealous.

As long as they don't preach abstinence-only, I'm happy. More you talk to the kid about sex, usually the later they leave it.

I saw enough thirteen- and fourteen-year-old girls fucking seniors during high school that I don't buy that. Some of them have gone through 25+ boyfriends by now.

Edited by FreeKnt

As long as they don't preach abstinence-only, I'm happy. More you talk to the kid about sex, usually the later they leave it.

I saw enough thirteen- and fourteen-year-old girls fucking seniors during high school that I don't buy that. Some of them have gone through 25+ boyfriends by now.

Wow America is more fucked up than I thought.

ok, so a meat stick is being put into someone, big deal

I'm sure it's the same in Australia or even moreso, you're just not hearing about it. Try to listen to more gossip.

Back on topic, I don't think anybody gives too much of a shit about what they hear in sex education at school either way.

Obviously the best solution is to maintain the status quo but reduce access to condoms, birth control and abortions. This would insure an optimal population growth pattern to compete with China in twenty to thirty years as their working-age population starts to shrink.

Exactly why you wouldn't believe it. And "America" is the whole continent, not just the United States, but I know what you meant, and I don't you insulting a country just for some teenagers.

You also stated what we told you (that an 11-year old could have sex) that it was a lie, a lie from us or from that kid, well, you also stated we watch much TV as to say that, and the United States woudn't allow an 11-year to say that on TV.

Sorry, but would you mind rewriting that post with coherent syntax?

Yes.

Polygamy is wrong. End of story.

what does Polygamy have to do with any of this?

The best solution is to teach them the Christian view of this: Sex is only EVER okay within marriage.

The vast majority of the united states is Christian as it is. Needless to say, those aren't all atheists. People just don't give a shit. And I don't see why it's so necessary to give a shit.

The best solution is to teach them the Christian view of this: Sex is only EVER okay within marriage.

:facepalm:

There's nothing to facepalm about.

There's everything to facebrick about

*facebrick*

My parents aren't married, but they live within a happy and stable relationship. I've seen many failed marriages.

*Prepares to be flamed*