I'm too old

Rei

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 member(s) have a birthday today

MCRrock3r (16), Aozaki Touko (100)

Ah you're as young as you feel. If you feel like you're 100, your probably going to die soon... like before you even finish reading this post. But! If you feel like you're oh say... 18 and legal, then you should feel frisky and sexually curious :awesome:

You didn't let me finish. I said I was between 7,000 and 8,000. I didn't specify my units. I was talking about 7 to 8 thousand DAYS old.

You were finished when you pressed the button to submit your post. You can't do anything about it now, the damage is done.

You're lucky your lie was on the internet and you're far away. Do you have any idea what we do to liars here in Eritrea?

You didn't let me finish. I said I was between 7,000 and 8,000. I didn't specify my units. I was talking about 7 to 8 thousand DAYS old.

You were finished when you pressed the button to submit your post. You can't do anything about it now, the damage is done.

You're lucky your lie was on the internet and you're far away. Do you have any idea what we do to liars here in Eritrea?

Maybe you shouldn't assume that if I say that I am a certain age, that the units are in years, unless specifically stated so.

Maybe you shouldn't assume that if I say that I am a certain age, that the units are in years, unless specifically stated so.

Your original meaning was obvious based on the context of the thread. There are no excuses, if your meaning was meant to be perceived differently you would have presented the comment differently.

Edited by Hero