Hum.. Hello

Tamanoir

Hello

I don't know if I will post a lot

I was wandering around for a while and finally decide to cross the mirror

I am still a newbie about how forums and posts works, so excus me if I make any mistakes

I have begun with Fire Emblem Blazing Sword and have tried all FEs except FE 9-11

FEs I have finished : FE2, FE4(x2), FE5, FE6, FE7(x11,at least),FE8(x3)

I'm french so sorry for bad english, if any

Nothing else to say for the moment

Welcome to the forest, Tenda!

You'll figure out everything about how to use and abuse these boards fairly quickly if you haven't already, there's nothing complicated.

It sounds like you have a lot of Fire Emblem experience, almost the same as me actually, so you should have plenty of clout if you do stick around and get into a lot of arguments about the games.

You're not the only one from France on these boards, though I don't think any visit the boards and post every day right now.

I don't think I know that much. My knowledge come for a large part for the sites I have visited(like SF.

I do Arena Abuse quite too much and diddn't heard about efficiency until really recently.

However, my ranks is always quite good except for Turns(It's nearly always B)

Thank you for the reply !

Yes, it is a reference to Earthbound. I played to it 1 or 2 months ago and really enjoy it.

The message "A Cup of Tea" refers to the Tea scene (same as Mr Saturn's Coffee Scene, those who played surely remember)

The Tendas lives in Deep Darkness and don't talk because they are shy

It seems I wiil talk more than I thought... (and without any book... wow)

Yes, it is a reference to Earthbound. I played to it 1 or 2 months ago and really enjoy it.

The message "A Cup of Tea" refers to the Tea scene (same as Mr Saturn's Coffee Scene, those who played surely remember)

The Tendas lives in Deep Darkness and don't talk because they are shy

It seems I wiil talk more than I thought... (and without any book... wow)

I've watched a full LP of EB, but never gotten to playing it, so I am not as familiar with it as I might otherwise be. And I see that you still need to find the Overcoming Shyness book. I'd start with the Onett Library, though I imagine you might go on a fetch quest to actually get the item. And say hi to Apple Kid, he's my cousin.

And say hi to Apple Kid, he's my cousin.

And Orange Kid is my brother :facepalm:

By the way, there is a lot of new people coming into SF Forum, right ?

Maybe it is always like that, I never look at this before I became member.

And say hi to Apple Kid, he's my cousin.

And Orange Kid is my brother :facepalm:

By the way, there is a lot of new people coming into SF Forum, right ?

Maybe it is always like that, I never look at this before I became member.

Sorry that your brother can't seem to come up with a decent invention (i.e. one that doesn't break).

And yes, there are quite a few new people that are new here. I was among the first that joined this year, and it's averaged about one new member every 8 to 10 hours or so, if that's any indication of how many people have joined recently.

Hello there! :awesome:

Your English isn't so bad, so don't worry. I'm Vietnamese so English isn't my mother tongue, too. :P

WOW, you've played FE7 11 time? More than I've done, I've only played it about 7 or 8 time. =P But I've played FE8 about 10 time.

but if I can be of any help when it comes to FE9 and 10 (if you plan to play them), those are my two strong suits.

I don't plan to play at them yet, but thanks

WOW, you've played FE7 11 time? More than I've done, I've only played it about 7 or 8 time. =P But I've played FE8 about 10 time.

I don't know if it's really 11 time. At least, it is the mumer of playthrough recorded in the status menu.

And I haven't understood how supports works before my 4th time at least