RP's Execution

Fayt Zelpher

I, RP, as Exchequer of the land of Harudoku, admit to grave crimes while operating my affairs. These crimes include:

Money Laundering

Tax Evasion

Extortion

Fraud

Embezzlement of the Government

As part of my plea deal, I have elected to choose the death penalty and die with my honor intact, rather than submit to 5 years of jail time without parole and 20 additional years of working in the Harudoku gold mine, without pay. The execution shall be carried out by Empress Harudoku herself, at 8:00 Eastern Time. This is in 3 hours, 45 minutes from now. All are welcome to attend.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sane? You don't confess to a crime until you're caught.

I'm the sort of person who couldn't live with himself after he committed such crimes. I confess under my own conscience. Though I am a criminal, I wish to die a noble death.

I'm the sort of person who couldn't live with himself after he committed such crimes. I confess under my own conscience. Though I am a criminal, I wish to die a noble death.

Best live a noble life righting the wrongs you've done rather than die a noble death giving no closure to anyone.

If that's so, then you should leave the forum.

commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko

What kind of criminal has a conscience? What's wrong with you?

There are such people. I committed these crimes because I thought it was for the betterment of my nation. Now that I have learned that is false, I can no longer bear the weight of my actions.

EDIT: you're both wrong: It's Seppuku, with two u's, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko commit seppuko

He isn't a samurai.

There are such people. I committed these crimes because I thought it was for the betterment of my nation. Now that I have learned that is false, I can no longer bear the weight of my actions.

Why are you still on this forum?

I agree with RP. I thought it was 2 u's. And how did you think crimes would better the nation? Like Haru said, suicide isn't going to make up for your mistakes.

Edited by Kinata

Why are you still on this forum?

I'm not dying in real life, nor am I trying to get banned. I'm merely letting my RP character (from the empire) die.