If there were a Tier List for classes...

The_Wolf_Prince

This would differ from game to game. For example, Paladin is awesome in FE9 but meh in FE10. It would be pretty hard to make a tier list from this.

I'd suggest ranking all the classes from their individual games individually. Like...

FE9 Paladin

FE10 Silver Knight

FE10 Gold Knight

Then you might average all the classes out and then place them accordingly. Either way, it's tedious.

This would differ from game to game. For example, Paladin is awesome in FE9 but meh in FE10. It would be pretty hard to make a tier list from this.

That's the point. We are looking at it over the entire series, rather than just one game. Paladins are wicked in most of the FE games I've played, and even though they aren't very good in Radiant dawn, they still would rank high imo becasue they have good movement and most of the time they are really good units.

That's the point. We are looking at it over the entire series, rather than just one game. Paladins are wicked in most of the FE games I've played, and even though they aren't very good in Radiant dawn, they still would rank high imo becasue they have good movement and most of the time they are really good units.

My point is that because of all the different games, a class might be awesome in one game and suck in the next.

I'm coming up with a tier list soon. Gimme a sec.

FE10 Pilgrim class has arguably the best caps in the series. Of course, the number of player characters in that class is...wait for it...

None.

But still a broken class.

In all honesty though, it would have to be wyvern lords or paladins. Or dragons/manaketes/etc. Though they don't have enough availability to make top tier. So, yes, paladins and wyvern lords are the best.

FE10 Pilgrim class has arguably the best caps in the series. Of course, the number of player characters in that class is...wait for it...

None.

But still a broken class.

In all honesty though, it would have to be wyvern lords or paladins. Or dragons/manaketes/etc. Though they don't have enough availability to make top tier. So, yes, paladins and wyvern lords are the best.

FE10 Pilgrim can't use any weapons...

So yeah. Broken :sweatdrop:

Anyway, Emperor has the best caps out of any non-FE10 game. 30s in everything, 80HP, FUCKING BASE A IN ALL WEAPONS...

Yeah, I think Emperor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

FE10 Pilgrim can't use any weapons...

So yeah. Broken :sweatdrop:

It was a joke. Still, the caps are higher than Ike's. Heck, they're on par with the BK from FE10. Best tank in the game, even without a weapon.

But like I said, it's either a Paladin or Wyvern Lord based on overall usefulness throughout the series.

It was a joke. Still, the caps are higher than Ike's. Heck, they're on par with the BK from FE10. Best tank in the game, even without a weapon.

But like I said, it's either a Paladin or Wyvern Lord based on overall usefulness throughout the series.

IMO Master Knight. It has A in everything except Dark and Light (C in Light), is on a mount, has great base stats, and has caps on par with Yurius.

Anyway, Emperor has the best caps out of any non-FE10 game. 30s in everything, 80HP, FUCKING BASE A IN ALL WEAPONS...

lol5mov.