Arena

Hatari

Yeah Zetta that's what I'm learning, and with only two save points per chapter, it's a pain. I just lost about 2 hours worth of arena abuse since Matthis was doubled by a pegasus knight, so I'm starting over again. //sigh.

I try to get out by pressing B but sometimes it just doesn't go through, or let me exit out.

Here is what I'm trying

level 10 - 15 800 and under

level 15 - 20 900 and under

level 20 - 30 1000 and under

The only problem is that the fightmonger keeps giving me 1000+ level challenges, when I want weaker ones.

Marth is getting promoted enemies which is a pain too.

For me it seems that 700 and below has a good chance to be a mage of some sort and when most of my people don't have res. it's a challenge, but mainly they double magic users, so it's ok.

If I remember correctly, non-promoted units should accept 800 and below for, usually, a guaranteed win. Promoted units should aim 1100 and below.

The mages shouldn't be a problem because you should be doubling them and their lolHP means they die in the first round.

Edited by Sho Minamimoto

Ah, yeah, mages I'm doubling with little to no problem and I'm using pure waters before I enter.

At the moment, I'm leveling Xane by copying Julian. Julian for me, is pretty strong and he gets to fight theives in the arena occassionally, which dishes out tons of exp.

Julian:

38/20/0/21/30/28/10/0

Str and Spd are maxed out

Has anyone been given anything except an Iron weapon in the arena. I know that enemies have silver ones on occasion.

Also, does it give you the weapon you have the highest weapon rank in? It appears that way to me.

Has anyone been given anything except an Iron weapon in the arena. I know that enemies have silver ones on occasion.

Also, does it give you the weapon you have the highest weapon rank in? It appears that way to me.

I've gotten a Thunder tome on occasion but when it comes to physical weapons, it's always been Iron for me.

Yes.

True, but once they are like a level 15 paladin or higher, it won't make a different at all. Frey, Abel and Cain (I think Frey should have been named Seth, then we'd have the Trinity Blood Vampires/crusnicks again), the weapons didn't matter and eventually, they could do 3 - 5 rounds in a row.

Otherwise, you just pick your battles careful and baby them and you're still fine. It does take a while, which is the only bad part, but it's totally worth it

Both Gordin and Castor only got archers/hunters/mages/shamans aka people with ranged only weapons [excluding mages] (I'm assuming they can be evolved later).

I have not tested a mage in the arena yet. There seemed to be an wholely uneven number of mages though for Gordin and Castor. Baby them like crazy.

Gordin needed wagers around 820 - 800 for a better chance of not getting a mage. (Granted, he was level 10 by the time I threw him into the chapter 4 arena. yay boss abuse).

Castor was under 800 for the most part, he got a better mix of the two.

draug, matthis, gordin, castor, narbal, ogma are all tier 2.

Edited by Hatari

For melee non-promoted units, it seems like higher wagers (900 or so) tend to pit you against a fighter or a pirate, and sword users like Marth and Ogma tend to do unusually well against fighters and pirates. So I wouldn't say that you should avoid the higher wagers at all costs. Only if your guy is a magic or lance user...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I don't know why everyone bashes the pegasus knights/falconknights, but the three sisters were insanely easy to train and 2/3 of them capped 3 stats. Shiida did as well, as a dracoknight. Palla was the only one that capped 2...and on top of that...she has more res than her sisters.