Sothe

I don't use Volke because Sothe is forced. :/

Even with his stats Capped, Sothe can barely 1RKO, so Adept helps him.

Elincia really doesn't need it. Four hits are enough. :/

Since when were Rogues main fighters, might as well give him baselard. He does kill enough.

4 hits are enough considering the fact that the last levels are filled with armors and that she doesn't get enough playtime?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, why would Elincia ever be using a staff on White Dragons?

XD I noticed that when I read it too. I find it rather unnecessary to give one of the best skills in the game to someone so that she can kill with the weakest "weapon" type in the game, when she has an unlimited use Brave Sword and crazy speed, plus a Mastery Skill with decent activation to boot.

Well, in PoR, all characters had 60 HP cap and 40 luck cap, so I'd call that laziness on IS's part.

You wouldn't be saying that if you have played previous FE games...they had no specific caps for Luck or HP.

Since when were Rogues main fighters, might as well give him baselard. He does kill enough.

4 hits are enough considering the fact that the last levels are filled with armors and that she doesn't get enough playtime?

Even when I didn't hack, my Elinca could kill everything with the Amiti. Anyone one with a brave weapon can do damage. I don't bring a character to sit around and do nothing. That is worthless! :/

• 2 weeks later...

Even when I didn't hack, my Elinca could kill everything with the Amiti. Anyone one with a brave weapon can do damage. I don't bring a character to sit around and do nothing. That is worthless! :/

You fed her kills. She doesn't have enough playtime to do so otherwise if I remember correctly.

You fed her kills. She doesn't have enough playtime to do so otherwise if I remember correctly.

BK is partially right here. Elincia joins in chapter 26 at level 1 (considered promoted). Given her 18 might and 18 speed, she's not going to kill anything at base level without some babying. However, at least for normal mode, she's easily going to get 10 levels in the next two chapters if you choose to field her. Why? Recover and Ward staves. Remember, Elincia starts with A staves and can wield a recover staff right from the start. Each of them give 17 EXP/use, and you've also got some physic staves, which give 22 EXP. Assuming that you are 30% physic, 70% recover/ward and you take 30 turns, that's (22*9)+(17*21) = 357+198 = 555 EXP, or 6 (55). Given the fact that she can get some pick off kills and some BEXP, and --/10 is perfectly reasonable for endgame. 22 speed means that she'll quad a lot of things and 21 damage means that she can very near kill warriors. Even SM's don't have the endurance to take four hits, though she won't be quadding them any time soon. Plus, she'll keep leveling as well.

Moral of the story: Don't doubt the power of SEXP. It's a lot more than it looks to be at first glance.