What the...

Mousefire

Actually, I just haven't watched lord of the rings in like 5 years

the books are better than the movies. in fact most often than not the book is better than the movie though sometimes the movie is better especialy if the movie came out before the book. but I degress you should read the lord of the rings books and not just watch the movies if you want to think you know something about LOTR.

the books are better than the movies. in fact most often than not the book is better than the movie though sometimes the movie is better especialy if the movie came out before the book. but I degress you should read the lord of the rings books and not just watch the movies if you want to think you know something about LOTR.

I know, but I never read anything when I was 8

WOW why can't EA stop defecating on this franchise and hand it to somebody capable like BioWare.

Because EA can still milk the halfwit LOTR fanboys into believing shitty fanfics about people who have had a sword stuck in them for several years yet didn't die all they have to do is add the slight reference to a movie clip and rip off characters from Tolken's book and they have themselves a gold mine

This only leaves the question who would defecate their classic more EA or George Lucas?

WOW why can't EA stop defecating on this franchise and hand it to somebody capable like BioWare.

Because EA can still milk the halfwit LOTR fanboys into believing shitty fanfics about people who have had a sword stuck in them for several years yet didn't die all they have to do is add the slight reference to a movie clip and rip off characters from Tolken's book and they have themselves a gold mine

This only leaves the question who would defecate their classic more EA or George Lucas?

EA us defecating on enough franchises already.

WHY PANDEMIC WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME

I know, but I never read anything when I was 8

Interesting, because that is the precise age I finished reading the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for the first time.

I tried reading Lord of the Rings past the first book.

I knew after reading about some one-dimensional prick nobody cared about for two chapters that I was going to be mostly bored.

But Sean Bean is awesome.