What the fuck is this "Pandora Hearts" shit

Manga is my life. Anime is my soul.

I like manga, that's who I am. Sometimes, I like manga more than my family...

You don't ever feel bad about being so dependent on something that doesn't exist? I believe you need to rethink your life.

Edited by Seph

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't ever feel bad about being so dependent on something that doesn't exist? I believe you need to rethink your life.

It's her happy place, dawg.

It's her happy place, dawg.

Her happy place is nothing more than a fake.

I like it because it's the way I could forget my worries, it's not like I want to live in my fantasy world forever.

I like it because it's the way I could forget my worries, it's not like I want to live in my fantasy world forever.

You get more worries if you care about what other people like Revan think. It's your fantasy world, not theirs, so stop caring.

Edited by Seph

Pandora Hearts is everything to me.

Your entire life is a mistake if a fictional work matters that much to you.

Manga is my life. Anime is my soul.

I like manga, that's who I am. Sometimes, I like manga more than my family...

Probably not healthy bro.

You get more worries if you care about what other people like Revan think. It's your fantasy world, not theirs, so stop caring.

bro, that phrase "like Revan" is worrying me. 8[

People, leave Amelia alone!

So what if she likes something? That's no need to flame her!

You think she takes it too seriously? That's still no need to flame her!

You have a fucked up idea of what flaming is. It was to help her, not to be a bitch.

You have a fucked up idea of what flaming is. It was to help her, not to be a bitch.

You two have an equally fucked up idea of what helping people is, how about being a little more nice with it?

She said we were right and apologized to Revan, so there was nothing wrong in what we did.

You're just butthurt and can't admit that we did the right thing.

Edited by Seph

I think my opinion on this matter is more like Amelia's if she didn't care when someone insulted things she likes

You two have an equally fucked up idea of what helping people is, how about being a little more nice with it?

No one except little kids will ever learn if you attempt to be nice

Grow the fuck up. It's not like your mom died. OH NO SOMEONE CALLED PANDORA HEARTS SHIT WAHHHH WAHHHHHHH. Why should you care about his opinion? It's pathetic.

I believe you missed the =P smiley in her post. Just so you know, might wanna delete that.

So her first post doesn't exist now?

I kind of figured she had repented or whatnot. I dunno.

PS. My opinion DOES matter. It's the most important opinion of all time. OF ALL TIME.

My opinion is the best 8]