Hi there! ;D

Anacybele

I never said I was afraid emulating would harm anything. I just prefer not to. Emulation tends to be inferior to actual gamepaks and cartridges. I know because my best friend emulates and he says a bunch of games lag for him and don't play as well as real ones would.

You'll have little trouble with lag playing SNES games, unless your computer was considered slow in 1998. The biggest legitimate complaint, as I see it, is that you have to use your keyboard to play games through an emulator if you don't have a controller that works with your computer. And even that's just something that takes getting used to rather than a huge obstacle.

There are more potential issues with more modern systems, but it's easy to start playing NES, Super Nintendo or GBA games in ten minutes and there are few excuses not to at least try it if you're interested in playing the games.

Joey: No comment because I know little about Sigurd, other than that he has a son named Celice and then dies.

Play FE4 then, like several others said, don't worry about emulating SNES games, you won't be breaking any morals.

Fanfiction.net - EmblemQueen

You are now my new best friend.

Welcome the forest, milady.

Really? You like my writing that much? XD.gif

Easier than that: you have a fanfic account. Members there are few and far between here.

Gunlord?

I can freely express my interests anywhere, Florina. Freedom of speech. ;)

I joined because I thought "why haven't I?" and because I'd probably have a better chance at populating my forum here. xP

By the way, what's with this "I have claimed so and so" business? I bet someone's already taken Ike, but that doesn't matter to me.

Edited by Eternal Bond

Welcome to the forum! I'm Catnip. I usually hang around the FE9 and 10 forums, so I'll hope to see you there!

IkexElincia seemed like it would work in PoR...but in RD, they really split Ike from Crimea. They mention it like once that he is from Crimea. It's a shame. He didn't even have a Bond support with Elincia, even though in PoR they spoke in pretty much every cutscene. Well, that's my 2 cents. See ya around!

I've never seen an Ike fangirl who supports IkeXanything o_0'

Really? I know one other besides me. xP

Still, I've heard that more fangirls like the gay pairings (not just ones that include Ike either), no matter which characters they're fans of.

But now you've met an Ike fangirl who heavily supports Ike and Elincia. :3

Welcome to the forum! I'm Catnip. I usually hang around the FE9 and 10 forums, so I'll hope to see you there!

IkexElincia seemed like it would work in PoR...but in RD, they really split Ike from Crimea. They mention it like once that he is from Crimea. It's a shame. He didn't even have a Bond support with Elincia, even though in PoR they spoke in pretty much every cutscene. Well, that's my 2 cents. See ya around!

Thanks. :3

Yeah, Ike was kinda split from Crimea in RD. As well as Elincia. But even there I still spotted a couple hints at Ike/Elincia. Mainly towards the end of the game though. Firstly, Ike and Elincia returned to Crimea together. TOGETHER. Next, in her death quote in the final chapter, Elincia says "my noble Ike." She speaks of no other man. Lucky Ike. :3

Edited by Eternal Bond