Do drugs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking godammit, his name is "CRASH". I give a shit whatever his display name is, he does so too.

Soulina. You take display names much too seriously. And besides, your choice of language is hardly befitting you. I believe I am owed one apology for that outburst.

I am indeed sorry, just don't do things that get me out of my personality, just don't, please. Be normal and call him Crash, please. Even he would be pleased if you do.

Oh, and I don't take Display Names too seriously or seriously at all, because their username is still their username.

I am indeed sorry, just don't do things that get me out of my personality, just don't, please. Be normal and call him Crash, please. Even he would be pleased if you do.

Oh, and I don't take Display Names too seriously or seriously at all, because their username is still their username.

Speaking of which, it's about time for me to do a name change, seeing as though it's been almost 30 days and I can do so again. What about Sapphire? Do you think it's an okay name?

Well, what would you like to see?

Your blood...all over me...

Screw whatever else is being said, what the fuck is this. .__.

I really don't want to know.