King Tibarn is badass.

Nestling

I am a proud Tibarn fanboy of sorts. I will never not use him, I will always use him, I will always love using him, etcetera etcetera etcetera.

Tibarn is the essence of manliness and rugged masculinity. He is also the best looking character in any Fire Emblem ever. In short, Tibarn is the greatest and all of you worship him right now.

you can easily get him to lvl.40 in chapter 4-2, just leave him untransformed, countering the reinforcements at the place you start.

he's always my strongest unit, although I barely ever use him. the game is to easy with him.

you can easily get him to lvl.40 in chapter 4-2, just leave him untransformed, countering the reinforcements at the place you start.

he's always my strongest unit, although I barely ever use him. the game is to easy with him.

You don't even need to train him.

I know, but it's funny to see a badass unit become even more badass :P

and since I only have 3 other chars in this level usually, who else should guard the startingplace.

and since I only have 3 other chars in this level usually, who else should guard the startingplace.

A well trained unit that doesn't need much more training?

A well trained unit that doesn't need much more training?

I always have trouble with 4-4, need them to much for that. and I can do both tibarns chapters with only pelleas, elincia, Nephenee and one very underleveled unit from the DB (usually Nolan)

Stop arguing about stupid things and start praising Tibarn's badassery. Like when he goes TO WING BROTHERS! KEEP UP WITH ME IF YOU CAN!

Though I really don't like how he got derailed in RD. In PoR he was a wise and patient king with a taste for combat and exceptional ability/skill, but in RD he just wants to kill everything that moves. Doesn't really fit with his theme (Brave General, Brave King) either. Maybe that's why it wasn't used.

Stop arguing about stupid things and start praising Tibarn's badassery. Like when he goes TO WING BROTHERS! KEEP UP WITH ME IF YOU CAN!

Though I really don't like how he got derailed in RD. In PoR he was a wise and patient king with a taste for combat and exceptional ability/skill, but in RD he just wants to kill everything that moves. Doesn't really fit with his theme (Brave General, Brave King) either. Maybe that's why it wasn't used.

haven't played PoR, but he shows all the characteristics of being laguz (needs to fight and stuff..).

also, it's a fact he's badass, nothing else to discuss IMO

the formshift makes him godly, even against crossbows.