How many girls are actually here?

Hatari

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh lol...yeah...isn't there a new one out/coming out? (Kingdom Hearts that is)

Birth By Sleep? Yep. Then there's also the Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts thing that's supposedly the next game.

Now you two, don't turn this into a RP vs /somebody/ thread now. :3

RP, you don't have to take the Internet to srs bsns like, though. /3\

The people here really are vicious. It's delicious (insert Oliver emoticon).

I don't think I've ever talked to Gio before. I wonder what would happen if I changed my gender and PM'd him. XD.gif" /> Why aren't my emoticons showing up?

Edited by Kinata

Let the bum fail. It thinks it can make fftf revolve around it, but it sucks. Hard.

Yes, because I'm the one who's trying to get everyone to get along with one another. I'm the bad guy because I don't conform to your preexisting notions that we should all be insensitive, unfeeling jerks here.

Be quiet, Soul. We all can understand why you're jealous of Gio's awesomeness, you don't need to show how butthurt you are though. Just stop.

I am not pissed at that, I am pissed at you wanting to hook up everyone in sight even if one of the two don't want to, but...this IS FftF afterall, so I won't take it too seriously.

The better question is why do we have to shut off our feelings and emotions the second we get on an internet forum. Just because people like you like to take advantage of other people's insecurities doesn't mean that I am going to turn into a heartless shell of myself.

Feelings and emotions? Insecurities? Cut your bourgeois sentimental nonsense. The personal life is dead in Serenes Forest.

By the way, Ether, you've managed to make the best and the creepiest posts I've seen on this board in a while, edging out Seph even. Not that I'm criticizing you, rather this is a congratulation. It gave me a good laugh.

Now you two, don't turn this into a RP vs /somebody/ thread now. :3

RP, you don't have to take the Internet to srs bsns like, though. /3\

I understand, but at the same time, I don't think that we should haphazardly take to insulting one another. That's why we have the lie thread. Even if I get trolled, I'm willing to take the trolling if it means that everyone else is better off in the long run.

Crash could use a move of friendship better, it seems like even Soul has joined his detractors of late and his pariah complex has been growing again.

Edited by Hero

What the fuck is wrong with trying to get Hatari and Gio become friends?

Dropping all shit aside, I actually I agree with this.

Feelings and emotions? Insecurities? Cut your bourgeois sentimental nonsense. The personal life is dead in Serenes Forest.

By the way, Ether, you've managed to make the best and the creepiest posts I've seen on this board in a while, edging out Seph even. Not that I'm criticizing you, rather this is a congratulation. It gave me a good laugh.

Really now?Might I ask which one/ones in particular you enjoyed?Or was it the whole set?

Dropping all shit aside, I actually I agree with this.

These bourgeois (stolen) people think that a cunt like me can't be nice once in a while and let that premature thought give them premature convictions.

These bourgeois (stolen) people think that a cunt like me can't be nice once in a while and let that premature thought give them premature convictions.

I'm not against you. If you honestly think that it would be good for everyone involved, go right ahead. Even if you think otherwise, and despite trolling me before, I still refuse to accept any fact which states that you're a bad person. Crass at times, but not a bad person. And I don't say stuff like that unless I mean it.

I'm not against you. If you honestly think that it would be good for everyone involved, go right ahead. Even if you think otherwise, and despite trolling me before, I still refuse to accept any fact which states that you're a bad person. Crass at times, but not a bad person. And I don't say stuff like that unless I mean it.

It's not like I'm trying to get Hatari and Hitler to become friends. Everyone is overreacting.

It's not like I'm trying to get Hatari and Hitler to become friends. Everyone is overreacting.

:lol: That's a funny mental image, really. I actually agree with you to some extent, but I also think that you shouldn't try to force it on her if she doesn't feel comfortable with the whole idea. I think that once you've brought it up a couple of times, you shouldn't try to force the issue. If things are to happen, let them work their own course.

:lol: That's a funny mental image, really. I actually agree with you to some extent, but I also think that you shouldn't try to force it on her if she doesn't feel comfortable with the whole idea. I think that once you've brought it up a couple of times, you shouldn't try to force the issue. If things are to happen, let them work their own course.

Because of the negative image you guys gave Gio, there was no other choice. Don't you guys feel sorry for him at all?

Because of the negative image you guys gave Gio, there was no other choice. Don't you guys feel sorry for him at all?

His image is a bit more negative than it is deserving of, but you're blatantly lying.

Both of you, stop responding to each other.

His image is a bit more negative than it is deserving of, but you're blatantly lying.

Both of you, stop responding to each other.

You're incredibly biased against Gio after all that shit you went through with him, of course you'd say that.

It's widely agreed that Gio has cooled down, why can't he be forgiven?

You're incredibly biased against Gio after all that shit you went through with him, of course you'd say that.

Did you even read what I said? I said his image is a bit more negative than it is deserving of.

Did you even read what I said? I said his image is a bit more negative than it is deserving of.

Of course I did. You said "just a bit".

He doesn't deserve any of it after cooling down.

I'm not going to say that I know who he is or who he once was, but if he's sufficiently respectable, I'm willing to overlook past accusations of wrongdoing on the condition that he has truly reformed. I forgave you Seph, and I'm willing to forgive others as well.