How many girls are actually here?

Hatari

I remember a FESSer named Erivan who signed up there near the same time I did. Erivan claimed to be a girl and actually kept up the act for about two years, making at least a few hundred posts, before finally revealing his maleness, taking me completely by surprise.

The fifth reply is the only good one. The rest of the topic sucks :o.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fifth reply is the only good one. The rest of the topic sucks :o.

Yeah, I'm not gonna' lie, that was pretty underwhelming.

Best response that didn't but should've happened: Then... wait... whose picture did I...? EWWWWWW!

Edited by Le Communard

That's true, it's not the most entertaining topic, but I remembered it as being more interesting and once I'd been to the trouble of finding it there was no way I was about to let it go to waste by not posting it.

That's true, it's not the most entertaining topic, but I remembered it as being more interesting and once I'd been to the trouble of finding it there was no way I was about to let it go to waste by not posting it.

I was expecting at least a little of that famous FESS drama, not some shrug off. It was quite anti-climactic.

FESS

You know, I rather miss Neofox and Pukachi. I rather grew to tolerate, nay, even enjoy, their furry Phoenix Wright and Furseiseki avatars. Their posts were usually reasonably intelligent too. Maybe that's just the rosy nostalgia glasses talking, though.

Edited by Balcerzak

Ah, there is a search function :). I tend not to look at the total members list. haha.

I'm going to ignore the fact that somehow this board turned into a total all out war.

That was not meant to happen and I apologize to any other member who might have been offended by what was said here, it was not my intention for this board to go crazy like that. I was just curious to see how many other girls were here besides me. The other boards that I'm on, I rarely see any others.

Edited by Hatari