• Levin
    • Claude
    • Midir
    • Noish
    • Alec
    • Jamka

• 4 weeks later...

-Checks date- it's not a necro. Good.

I've only done Lex and Holyn, and I like them both.

With Holyn and that ridiculous Hero Sword of Ayra's, Lakche OHKO (Yes, just one hit. Moonlight+Crit) that 47 Def Swanchika Buran, and I made a separate save where she got Balmung for the lulz (at the cost of Sety's overkill speed, though, but Lakche completely owned Ishtar so that's okay) and owned Buran again with Moonlight+Balmung. Skasaher wasn't as epic due to lack of epic Hero Sword (and personal favoritism towards Lakche), but he was still one of my best units. Though I think I had ridiculous luck with their STR, because both Lakche and Skasaher hit 22 STR at level 20 and maxed right after promotion.

As for Lex, I think I spammed Lakche a bit too much in C6 since she promoted at the start of C7 and maxed level a bit into C8 due to Elite. I sent her up to Lenster and she owned all the Javelin Lance Knights with the wind sword while taking minimal damage. Good to use as Faval bait too until Patty arrives since she either dodges or takes about 2 damage (...I think he switches bows when attacking. Ichival should do 30 or so if it hits). Skasaher did his share of soloing as well. I had him take on a bunch of dragonknights with the Thunder Sword (not all of them, though, only to level Faval and Lester) because Sety doesn't need the experience---he's overpowered enough as it is.

In both plays STR, SPD, and SKL capped. In Lex's play the kids also capped DEF and slightly higher LUK-->AVO, but I like Moonlight for the sole purpose of having Lakche take out a battalion of Barons instead of the holy weapon people to save money. Hero Sword isn't cheap compared to silver, but it's easily-gained arena money versus 1k/use. Moonlight Crit= 1 hit enemy dead. Less money. On Lex's play it took Lakche two turns with Meteor Sword against Buran, one of them being crits.

I plan on switching between those two for Ayra's pairings and just leaving it at them due to Hero Sword.

I think I have severe Lakche favoritism.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

lex is pretty much her best but her kids don't need alot of help so you can get away with using noishe / jamaka / dew and give lex to someone else, probably bridget since elite helps patty alot.

Edited by Ardan