Hello

Zaltias

Hi everyone. I've been visiting the forums every now and then for a while now, but being an avid procrastinator, never got around to signing up until now. Been a while since I've joined a new forum =]

I've been an FE fan since 2004, when some friends got me to play FE7. Since then, I've played 8, 9 and 10. I tried 11, but just couldn't get into it so much, characters joining left right and centre with no personality. My favourite FE character is probably Lloyd and Zelgius. They are awesome. FE7 is my favourite game in the series, with about 300 or so hours clocked on it haha. Next inline is probably FE10. I actually managed to scrape through a Hector Hard Mode playthrough (with no one dieing, I'm an elitist like that), but this probably doesn't seem as impressive among a forum of FE pros ;]

Other games I like are Suikoden II, Golden Sun, Pokemon, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda and the like. The list goes on. In Super Smash, I don't really have a "main" as such, but I play Olimar, Meta Knight and Pokemon Trainer regularly. Because my friends got annoyed of constantly being owned by Marth in Melee.

I also play around with photoshop and make a few animations and stuff when I have time, although there hasn't been much of that recently since I'm in my last year at school =/

Edited by Zaltias

Welcome to Serenes Forest! You should give FE2-6 a try sometime in the future.

Also, Ralph (FE5) is much more generic than Aran. Aran's genericness is overrated...but that's just me.

Edited by Black Soldier of Chaos

Nah, don't listen to them, it only happens because someone starts insulting for no reason or because that person just can't get over something that has happened a year ago and is as delusional as to still hold a grudge.

Far from the forest is alright, it's fun.

Nah, don't listen to them, it only happens because someone starts insulting for no reason or because that person just can't get over something that has happened a year ago and is as delusional.

Or if they don't like your personality. I've already endured 2 batterings in the first month I've been here. So yes, if you've a fragile ego, stay well within the confines of the forest.

Welcome to the forest, comrade Zaltias. Have you ever played the SNES FEs, or FE6? From what you said in your first post it seems like this should be your next step with Fire Emblem.

Don't worry about the off-topic forum, people won't bother you if you don't have an annoying personality.

I'll get around to playing the older FEs one day. From what I've heard, they sound like good solid games. Got a stack of games lined up already to play through like Mass Effect 1 & 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 too get through first.

I might get to know people first before I jump into the abyss FFtF. It can't be that bad haha.

Hello Zaltias and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

I tried 11, but just couldn't get into it so much, characters joining left right and centre with no personality.

Funny, that's why I couldn't get into Radiant Dawn.