RIP Luminothe

Seph

Luminothe got banned recently.

He was a good man. He was intensely devoted to his hobbies, something all of us should admire. Most importantly, however, he was always nice to others, never intending to hurt anyone.

Please pay your respects.

tombstone.jpg

Edited by Seph

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We think alike, Seph. I've given Luminothe a place of honor in my sig next to the honored martyr Nephinel.

May he live forever in our memories!

If only he hadn't tried to run away from the asylum and list it as his location.... Lets us have a moment of silence for Luminothe, the one who didn't go down doing what he loved. Making poop topics that is.

We think alike, Seph. I've given Luminothe a place of honor in my sig next to the honored martyr Nephinel.

May he live forever in our memories!

You are truly a great man. SF needs more people like you.

I do wish you morons would stop being such bitches when someone gets what was coming to them.

Forum Attitudes

1. Show respect towards ALL members, no matter who they are.

3. Do not flame people, or bait them into flaming you.

Luminothe wouldn't have broken those rules if he were a mod.

You do know you're breaking the "minimod" rule too, right? :P

I was pointing something out. Luminothe would have been an amazing mod. He believed in treating everybody equally and kindly. Such a great man...

I was pointing something out. Luminothe would have been an amazing mod. He believed in treating everybody equally and kindly. Such a great man...

I've highlighted the reason why he would not be a good moderator.

In all seriousness, I'm getting rather sick of this need to start up a shitstorm every time a rule breaker gets kicked out. Your kind of attitude does nothing to help improve the forum or discourage people like Luminothe from behaving like idiots.

I've highlighted the reason why he would not be a good moderator.

In all seriousness, I'm getting rather sick of this need to start up a shitstorm every time a rule breaker gets kicked out. Your kind of attitude does nothing to help improve the forum or discourage people like Luminothe from behaving like idiots.

Hey, it's alright if you're jealous of Luminothe's mod skill and genius. We all are, honestly.