RIP Luminothe

Seph

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're probably the only thing that can beat Super Aizen. Just attack him while he's facepalming.

Well of course, if you can't woo them with awesomeness, BS them to death with stupidity. Even I knew that.

Yeah, but you don't argue with your boyfriend enough to make it truly believable.

We don't argue because we don't get in each other's way unlike you get in everyone's way by existing.

Well, if you'd like to end this, I'm just south of Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Didn't we already establish that I wouldn't come near you with a ten foot pole?

Christ, man. You never learn.

If that's the case, come and end it. If it would make the people here happy, I'll not try and stop you.

Olololol

Seriously, seriously. The only thing I could be serious about is telling you to stop being so serious business, lighten up, have fun and DON'T be a showoff, because it's obviously not making people feel sorry for you but rather find you annoying and not worth the hate.

Really, I don't want you being all flamebait, alright? Or what, you're gonna let this pass through one ear and come out through the other?

What do you care what I think? All you care about is treating me like the dirt beneath your feet.

If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have asked.

Why are you being such a drama queen? This is exactly why no one likes you.

What do you care what I think? All you care about is treating me like the dirt beneath your feet.

You're acting like a depressed 13 year old girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend. Grow the fuck up.

Olololol

Seriously, seriously. The only thing I could be serious about is telling you to stop being so serious business, lighten up, have fun and DON'T be a showoff, because it's obviously not making people feel sorry for you but rather find you annoying and not worth the hate.

Really, I don't want you being all flamebait, alright? Or what, you're gonna let this pass through one ear and come out through the other?

Well, what do you suppose I do? Just take it? Even if I wanted to, it's extremely difficult for me to know what you people really mean when you say stuff like that. What else should I do? Assume that you're always lying when you say stuff like that? I will never have the capacity to understand things like this, no matter how hard I try. If you can't accept that much, maybe Seph is right and I should leave for good.

If you can't accept that much, maybe Seph is right and I should leave for good.

If you're beating yourself up so much over a petty internet forum and you're only getting worse, then you have no choice but to quit.

Actually, not EVERYBODY is against you. You actually think I am lying, I am really not lying when I tell you to stop being a showoff, not because I hate or despise you, I don't.

Just be "Normal". You know, not going like "Everyone is superior to me", "I feel depressed", "Bla bla bla...". KK?