Best Sylvia Pairing

Mousefire

34 members have voted

1. 1. Sylvia?

Claude. I don't use either of them, but having someone who can revive a dead unit is helpful.

I screwed up when facing the pegasus sisters in the last chapter and my last save was a while back. Aless got criticaled and died (I never should have left him there). Corple!Claude to the rescue. I almost reset, then realized "Hey wait! I have Valkyrie". Sold the Warp staff from Lana, had Corple buy it next turn and Aless was back in business.

And why wouldn't you use Lynn? What's not to like about 4 unit refresh? Especially later on when you can combine it with Leaf holding the Rescue staff if you really want.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I voted Azel because of better magic and pursuit for Corpul if he ever gets around to be promoted in a non-efficient playthrough; and since he always has minor Blagi from his mum so his ability to use staves is never any concern; it's also really not that bad for Leen because of Azel's good speed growth helping boost Sylvia's terrible one and possibly give her a little bit of offense with magic swords if you ever felt like just having her attack something for fun

I screwed up when facing the pegasus sisters in the last chapter and my last save was a while back. Aless got criticaled and died (I never should have left him there). Corple!Claude to the rescue. I almost reset, then realized "Hey wait! I have Valkyrie". Sold the Warp staff from Lana, had Corple buy it next turn and Aless was back in business.

And why wouldn't you use Lynn? What's not to like about 4 unit refresh? Especially later on when you can combine it with Leaf holding the Rescue staff if you really want.

Because everyone likes Laylea better. =P Her Charisma is useful, but I can just as easily get it from Lachesis's kids. However, the Barrier Sword does rock and I wish it wasn't a Laylea-exclusive thing because SO many sword people could use it. (Delmud + Barrier Ring + Barrier Sword = Delmud is just a bit more useful against the mages!!)

Because everyone likes Laylea better. =P Her Charisma is useful, but I can just as easily get it from Lachesis's kids. However, the Barrier Sword does rock and I wish it wasn't a Laylea-exclusive thing because SO many sword people could use it. (Delmud + Barrier Ring + Barrier Sword = Delmud is just a bit more useful against the mages!!)

You can't just sell the thing and have others buy it?

I think she's referring to the fact that only Leylea can obtain the Barrier Sword. Selling it so someone else can use it is one thing, actually getting the chance to do that is something else.

You can sell it, but you have to have Laylea in order to get it.

I got confused by "Laylea-exclusive" and thought that meant you were saying it was exclusive to Laylea, rather than only she can get it (which I knew) and thus you can't have Lynn around.