Help me with my hack !

Deliriyum

You think I don't know? Look at the previous page.

Aside from that...Gonzo will make a GREAT warrior. I mean...a bandit that's a cavalier? I just want it to at least make sense and not be...weird-looking, you know?

It'll be like say...Hero!Niime.

9. Please avoid double-posting. If somebody hasn't posted after your post and you need to add something, simply edit your existing post. Don't worry about it if it's a result of lag or a board glitch, though. Double-posting is, however, allowed when adding to project threads (but try to edit instead if possible).

Yes I could have edited, but I am aware of the rules, thank you.

For Zeiss, I will add on to his defense and subtract from his skill. For Gonzolas, I do see that Warrior is better, the only problem is the speed cap, which Gonzolas will slam into at level 7 on average. Whilst Beserker has 28 cap and 30 crit and mountain and water walk. Warrior has bows and minimal growth gains.

I dunno what to say about it then. :(

It's like choosing another class for Fir, she is easily beaten by Dorothy and CHAD.

Its not like Gonzolas is going to be bad, he'll be top tier material almost anywhere, I'd imagine. Fir actually has problems because there isn't much of a remedy to her strength

Aside from that...Gonzo will make a GREAT warrior. I mean...a bandit that's a cavalier? I just want it to at least make sense and not be...weird-looking, you know?

It'll be like say...Hero!Niime.

Apply to swordmaster Gonzo. Also have you ever seen a SM with bad skill?

I got Lot, Dieck, and Wade to support each other, hopefully this helps their horrendous accuracy.

I'm on chapter 6 now.

Dorothy is also very fragile, I had to restart the chapter because she died. I dropped Dieck, Ellen, Merlinus, and Marcus from my group. Dieck's low speed growth was really starting to show, Ellen has wtf 1 magic. Marcus doesn't need levels. Lot and Wade helped a lot this chapter, particularly the beginning.

Edited by core34510

Apply to swordmaster Gonzo. Also have you ever seen a SM with bad skill?

He's called "Shanam" from FE5.

I got Lot, Dieck, and Wade to support each other, hopefully this helps their horrendous accuracy.

Their accuracy isn't horrible, especially Dieck's.

He's called "Shanam" from FE5.

Their accuracy isn't horrible, especially Dieck's.

Dieck is a fighter. And, yeah their accuracy is very unreliable against everything that doesn't use lances. They are looking at 50s against axes, 30s against swords, and I don't even need to tell about their 2 range accuracy.

I'm dropping Dorothy. She's not growing nearly as fast as she needs to be.

I gots more characters. Barth is great, Wendy is ok, Lilina simply fails because of her bases. She has 14 hp, 8 strength, 7 speed, and 3 defense. Not exactly the type of stats a peg knight wants.

Edited by Core

Wow! Here's Hero!Igrene:

HP: 35 (80%)

Str: 15 (35%)

Skill: 22 (25%)

Spd: 19 (55%)

Def: 12 (20%)

Res: 10 (0%)

Pretty well all around, her Res won't go up, but this is FE6, 10 Res is a bit desireable for a physical unit.