• Bass
    • Drums
    • Vocals
  2. 2. What level

• Easy
    • Medium
    • Hard
    • Expert

RB: the Beatles for me. Pretty good guitarist there (maybe as good or better than you. ;) Maybe not). Also have RB 1 and GH3. Can play the bass, but not the drums. Could be a decent vocalist, but I really don't choose to play that, so I don't know for sure. :(

I used to be a big GH fan, but I've gone off it a bit recently. I think it's because it's lost it's challenge, since I've played so much.

I play everything, but dislike Bass, and play almost exclusively on Expert. Sometimes Hard for crazy songs on Drums and Vocals, but I've completed everything bar Jordan on Expert Guitar (and 4*ed TtFaF, which made me happy :P).

lol, very nice on through the fire and the flames.

Rock Band is not as challenging as a GH that was guitar only, which kinda saddened me.

But, I guess with the other instruments, they had to make some songs challenging for everyone. It's just a pain...

Yeah if you play exclusively on expert...all the time, I guess it would be pretty boring. The dl content for RB makes it interesting.

Medium Drums is difficult, I'm there now, and have no rhythm...like none at all, which is why I'm weaker at bass than guitar.

Playing a note over and over again...at a set pace...*shudders* I lose it after about 7 beats. I'm much faster at switching frets and moving around...plus for me, that's more fun :).

Medium Drums is difficult, I'm there now, and have no rhythm...like none at all, which is why I'm weaker at bass than guitar.

Playing a note over and over again...at a set pace...*shudders* I lose it after about 7 beats. I'm much faster at switching frets and moving around...plus for me, that's more fun :).

Oh, I do just fine with th rhythm, though I do see your point. I have problems when you have to play notes too quickly, since I can't seem to adjust my fingers to the right frets fast enough. :(

The really fast notes, where you have to move the strum up and down throw me, which is what makes expert difficult.

The movement of the hands on the fret, is the easy part. I only use my three fingers to hit the frets, so even playing medium forced me to learn to move if I wanted to hit the blue. Now it's just second nature to track movements without thinking.

I play Expert Guitar/Bass/Drums and Hard Vocals (sometimes Expert depending on the song). I like to call myself a Jack of All Trades yet a Master of None. I'm good at everything but not great. My best one is Guitar/Bass, since that's what I started on (have beaten every song I've tried: TTFaF, TDWDTG, Jordan, Caprici di Diablo, Satch Boogie, etc. though I can only 3 star those). I'm trying to get better at drums. I don't think I'll ever really get better at the Vocals than what I am now.

I have pretty much all the games except for GH1, GH:VH, and Lego RB. If anyone has the games for PS3, I'm always willing to play. Just hit me up.

PSN: flyingace24

The really fast notes, where you have to move the strum up and down throw me, which is what makes expert difficult.

The movement of the hands on the fret, is the easy part. I only use my three fingers to hit the frets, so even playing medium forced me to learn to move if I wanted to hit the blue. Now it's just second nature to track movements without thinking.

Oh. That would be difficult. I use four fingers, so I only have to move on hard or expert. But still, that's got to be a bit rough for you.

Wait, you don't have pinkies? (See bolded part.) That's what I'm reading out of that statement.

Err, no I do...The guitars are just made for people with larger hands than me.

Alright. Sorry about that. But yeah, I've got decent sized hands, so I can easily hit the fourth fret with my pinkie. You know, if you've got a guitar with the small frets at the base of the neck, you can use those as well. It might help you out.

tried that, didn't feel right, so I just got over it and adapted as needed. still need to figure out the adaptation to move from hard to expert full time.

It'll probably make you a better player in the long run. Still, the transition period will be rough. As for Expert mode, you should probably keep your fingers on the middle three frets (Red, Yellow, Blue) as much as possible and shift your hand as needed.

do that already for hard...so that's nothing new.

the red yellow orange combination hurts, but the red blue orange is fine...

Have you tried Green Yellow Blue instead?

And I'd imagined you being a lot...well, bigger built. Well, seeing as though I associate you with Nailah for obvious reasons. I hope you don't get too mad at me for saying so. :(

Not sure if RB2 has it, but GYO are hell with 3 fingers :-/. Even worse, GH3 has a song with GBO, GHWT has occasions with 4 notes, but they're sustain-hammerons (i.e. you press one then keep holding it and press the next), so you can drop the first one and keep your combo.

Of course, there's also Raining Blood's 5 note chord ¬_¬

Just played RB for the first time at a friend's place a few weeks ago, so I'm still on easy. :awesome: I easily prefer the guitar, with vocals second. Bass I never tried, and drums are, eh, tolerable I guess. :huh:

Now the only problem is in buying a copy. I want to get RB2, but my brother wants RB:Beatles. :(