Be on the Look Out for a Luminothe Alt

Kinata

Wait. You didn't tell not to and that doing so is worthless because he's just going to get banned again?

Worthless?! He's less than worthless. And making an alt is even worse. He's topped Tatsumaki and fit into the definition of idiot, word for word.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey wait. He's not coming back. He's probably laughing at us while reading this right now. Has anyone considered that this was his plan all along? I doubt even Kinata was aware of this - he's just an unwitting accomplice, I am beginning to think.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Hey wait. He's not coming back. He's probably laughing at us while reading this right now. Has anyone considered that this was his plan all along? I doubt even Kinata was aware of this - he's just an unwitting accomplice, I am beginning to think.

Luminothe would lie, but not laughing. My posts are probably making him deal pain to himself.

Luminothe doesn't know what Touhou is. All he knows is how to fail.

Um, Sir Knight? Am I truly as bad as Luminothe? Because it seems that everything you've said about him recently you've also more or less said about me as well. I really do want to become less of a pain in the rear.