Most Powerful Villain Ever

So I've been going through some of the Villain trope pages on TV Tropes recently, when the question came to my mind. Sure, there's a lot of planet killers out there, but who exactly is the most powerful of them?

Anyone who says Sephiroth will get a clown shoe shoved up their ass.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked him up. Anti-Spirals or the first two Ein posted outclass him easily.

Yeah, his description isn't really too accurate, I looked him up on various sites where most descriptions were similiar, you just had to watch KnK 5, he was like wtf with all the barriers and nothing killing him exept Shiki but she had to use her full power.

Yeah, his description isn't really too accurate, I looked him up on various sites where most descriptions were similiar, you just had to watch KnK 5, he was like wtf with all the barriers and nothing killing him exept Shiki but she had to use her full power.

The Anti-Spirals alone are confirmed GALAXY killers. Unless he can destroy at least a planet, he's outclasses

Oh! You mean that gif Hika once posted? Yeah, those CAN kill him...but can't we take away all those SUPER GIANTS?

And one of the most powerful is also that last black star dragon from DBZ GT.

Oh! You mean that gif Hika once posted? Yeah, those CAN kill him...but can't we take away all those SUPER GIANTS?

Most powerful means most powerful. So yeah, Super Giants like Anti-Spirals and Galactus count.

If you think about it, something that can make planets appear after a wish should be strong. And heck, it could probably make a galaxy appear too.

Gyigas or Lavos :

Gyigas is the Evil Incarnate, just looking at him it make you wet your pants

Lavos is just a parasite Alien that destroy the planets and take their power

...I think i'll say Baal, because he's the only one who always stay alive at the end