Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, I got an electrician.

Alright, that's good. Unfortunately, he won't be able to do much work since it's snowing at the moment. Nonetheless, it's good that you've got someone lined up. Anyway, if you can, give me a hand with the drywall, okay?

I was absent a week and look what happpened :(

Not that my presence would change anything, though...

OK, I'm still around here if you need help.

And maybe next time you should take example of Mach Pizza and delivered food at their home...

Hey, Sask, who is that in your new avatar? I feel like I should know him (it?)...

And RP, if you need any help getting the place back up and running, I'll be around ;)

If you have seen youtube poop then you surely know the guy who always says: You will Die, yes it is Ganon B)

And RP, if you need any help getting the place back up and running, I'll be around ;)

We should be good to go sometime either this evening or tomorrow.

OK, I'm still around here if you need help.

And maybe next time you should take example of Mach Pizza and delivered food at their home...

Thanks, but I think that part of it is the experience of being at the steakhouse. I've always found that most places that do a lot of takeout and delivery don't have the same quality of food... :(

Exactly B)...although at the beginning I was thinking of changing my display name to that, but then I reconsidered and just changed my member title (but Ι will change it back soon again)

We should be good to go sometime either this evening or tomorrow.

Thanks, but I think that part of it is the experience of being at the steakhouse. I've always found that most places that do a lot of takeout and delivery don't have the same quality of food... :(

Yes, that's true.

I just said that you can always do this if nothing else works...

I've some other business around here but I'm here if yoyu need here.

Please deposit your money from the steakhouse in my bank :)