Fayt Zelpher

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the fights there are balanced, optional and possibly tilted slightly in your favour.

Also we do home delivery, and Lowen's learnt to make Thai.

I made mistakes. We all do. That doesn't mean that we just give up right then. If we did that, we'd be dead.

• 10 months later...

*Calmly comes out of the field*

Oh yeah, inside that brothel were forty or fifty of your poorest citizens desperate for work. I gave them work. You just killed all of them as you set the inside alight, burning all to a crisp instantaneously.

Edited by Nightmare

*Calmly comes out of the field*

Oh yeah, inside that brothel were forty or fifty of your poorest citizens desperate for work. I gave them work. You just killed all of them as you set the inside alight, burning all to a crisp instantaneously.

Our people don't work at foreign relics. I suggest you do as Nightmar says. Because you will, either way.

Edited by Nightmare

/patpat

Sure they don't. Because your tyranny is a totally even and fair place, righ'? Regardless, by it's mere placement I had fifty in the door within minutes of rebranding.

Meanwhile, I'll be here, quietly confident in my victory.

/patpat

Sure they don't. Because your tyranny is a totally even and fair place, righ'? Regardless, by it's mere placement I had fifty in the door within minutes of rebranding.

Meanwhile, I'll be here, quietly confident in my victory.

Last I checked, you're outside the field.

*slays instantly*

Yeah, nah. I'm still inside.

I mean, you could kill me inside, on account of I'd have no bullshit to defend myself with, but sixty to seventy mercs would jump and disembowel you.

Yeah, nah. I'm still inside.

I mean, you could kill me inside, on account of I'd have no bullshit to defend myself with, but sixty to seventy mercs would jump and disembowel you.

Actually, my avoid exceeds your hit at base. And look at your previous post. And weep, for you have lost.

Sure, except it wouldn't because you'd be in the field, removing proofless invulnerability. You would be there armed with fizzling magic and seventy assholes with swords would strike you down.

You really think I'm foolish enough to be telling you this in person? Emissaries, brah.

Why would I? I've won, calmly in the field, making drinks for my patrons. You think you can get your lackeys to force me to step out of my land? Bullllllllshit. Which CONVENIENTLY ENOUGH is what the field's for.