Characters that should never see a Smash debut

Serene

What game character would you never want in a SSB game. I'd chose Phoneix Right, if they put him in there, it just proves that olimar won't be the most far fechted idea for a SSB character

Waluigi Damnit!

PS: Pheonix Wright would not take Olimar's place as most far fetched, R.O.B. already did that.

PS2: If not Cloud then Black Mage

I can see ROB being in a Brawl game, he's a robot after all, and the main purpose of a robot. To beat/and get the living shit out of them

Olimar I can't, if your main purpose if to throw little plants to do damage, and you didn't fight in any of your games, you don't deserve to be here

Cloud.

Sonic.

Tails.

Ashley.

any character from Banjo & Kazooie.

Diddy Kong.

Slippy Toad.

Peppy Hare.

DO A BARREL ROLL

Besides that I totally agree

Cloud. (Okay fine)

Sonic. (FUCK YOU)

Tails. (Agreed)

Ashley. (Hell Agreed)

any character from Banjo & Kazooie. (Even if I didn't agree it wouldn't be leggally possible)

Diddy Kong. (I'm pretty meh but he already got in)

Slippy Toad. (Agreed)

Peppy Hare. (Do a Barrel Roll)

And lets not forget, any character from Naruto. <_<

More like any anime character period.

Though I would find it sick if they put Zero from Code Geass, his final Smash could have it so that either he

A. Uses his Geass to tell everyone that is directly in front of him (like Triforce slash but it continues like the light arrow)

and orders all of them to kill themselves, and he gets the points

B. Piolts a Knightmare, and kills everyone (would be cheaper than a landmaster)

My money is on A.

it sounds better

And lets not forget, any character from Naruto. <_<

EDIT: Oh and dont get me wrong or freak about about me saying Sonic. I love Sonic but I dont think he deserves to be in Brawl.

We all know you want to see the look on Naruto's face when he is smeared all over the place at the hand of Ike.

I wouldn't want to see Cloud. STFU FFVII fanboys, he doesn't deserve a place on SSB's roster.

i wouldn't mind cloud being in brawl, he seems like a cool fighter (no, i haven't played FF7). The one's that shouldn't be in are the ones that aren't fighters in the first place imo

I'd actualy like Sora from Kingdom Hearts to be in it, I doubt his moves would be hard to make, and his FS would be a random form shift..

I'd like it if people stop complaining about Naruto. I Don't LOVE the show but Just because a bunch of people like it doens't mean it's some evil thing that liking means you suck. Same with FF7 and Cloud.

As for who I WOULDN'T want in Brawl...

Wolf Link, more sonic/starfox people, Darth Vader, Luke, Obi-wan, people from Soul Calibur... and so on...

Tell me honostly you wouldn't want to see Ivy beat the hell out of Mario.

I honestly wouldn't want to see Ivy beat the hell outta Mario.

Responding to Copain's post: I don't dislike Naruto either, however I'd have to shoot someone if they were put in brawl.

Responding to people who want Sora in: Just because it's easy to put him in doesn't mean he should be in. He is strictly a playstation character. I don't care about Chain of memories. It's pretty much like the cartoon clone wars movie coming out. It's an explanation about what happened in between, but that doesn't make it good, or useful.

Plus, Sora's a whinny little bitch and would start crying after the first punch Ike throws.

"Dammit, I hit him too hard, now he's crying." - Ike

"Just push him off the ledge then. No one likes him anyway. Not even Kirby." - Marth

"Kay. Flamo." - Ike *Ike kicks Sora off the stage.*

Heaven forbid should Spongebob get in a SSB game!

I agree with a lot of other things in this topic, especially about Sora, not because he's a "Playstation character", but because I really, really hate him. Another character I wouldn't like to see is Lara Croft.

EDIT: @Whoever said Kirby shouldn't be in the games: go fall off a cliff.