Ac ai berry

Hero

I have several keyboard setups that allow me to type in spešel characters, up to and including ç.

This topic is just copying a message my sister posted on the walls of about seventy of her Facebook friends. Of course, she claims it wasn't her. As you can see, it didn't turn nearly as viral in forum-topic form.

5 hour energy is where it's at.

I haven't actually tried it before though.

My girlfriend was trying to get me to try that a couple months ago. She says it works great, but I think it's nothing special compared to Ac ai berry.

Thunk has turned into a spambot.

You gotta help me. None of my "please ban me" topics have worked!

My girlfriend was trying to get me to try that a couple months ago. She says it works great, but I think it's nothing special compared to Ac ai berry.

The commercials are so convincing that I just want to buy boxes of it and just sip on them every 5 hours because there is NO CRASH later. An alternative is to drink maybe 10 in a short time frame and see what happens.

I don't even know if my local megamart sells Acai berries. They do seem a little too good to be true (Just like the 5 hour energy drink).

Edited by Sho Minamimoto

Is this the same stuff that'll get you ripped in FOUR SHORT WEEKS?

Faster than that: You'll see results as soon as you enter your credit card information!!!

What about penis inches, will it add penis inches?

Yes, that's an added cost of $3.99 a month. But for only seven dollars a month we'll double the effect!