Google Chrome for top tier

Sho Minamimoto

This might be old for some people, but my Chrome just updated itself to 4.0 today and now it has add-ons! extensions! This was one of two things that bothered me about Chrome, not having add-ons like FireFox, but now it's ZETTA awesome :awesome: .

Now if only they could change the way Chrome opens and saves downloadable files.

Edited by Sho Minamimoto

The moment that a version of Chrome is released that allows for plugins in the tradition of Firefox, I'll close Firefox and never open it again.

Well fuck me

fuck, I gotta get it

does google chrome auto update? I noticed a change a bit ago.

Apparently the new version came out late January, but my Chrome decided to update itself today. Go figure.

Well fuck me

I don't think you should completely abandon FireFox yet since Chrome 4.0 is still in its infancy stage. There are some good add-ons that FireFox has that are now in Chrome such as AdBlock Plus and WOT.

instead of completely white, it has a tint if blue

I see. That makes sense. But, since the border of a program is translucent and I have a blue colored design on my desktop, I didn't notice until you pointed it out. But maybe nothing really changed and I'm falling victim to the Hawthorne effect.

Ah.

don't you like them?

Don't like what? Bookmarks? I'd prefer the extra space to view the actual site. Ctrl+B is just fine since I can easily get to most of the sites I frequent from the home page.