Hello, Eh

Glixinator

...Wait, no Hockey puns please. I'm not even really that big a sportsfan, honest I'm not. My dad on the other hand is another story.

Anyways, cliche`s aside, hello to all out there. Though I notice a few of you have already found my profile.

I've never done this before as I was the new one before you, but:

Hello, welcome to the Forest and enjoy your generic greeting.

Shall I prepare your tombstone?

Oh hi! I was definitely not about to put a bullet through Spike's head.....

Hello Glixinator and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

To answer your :Canada: questions:

ZXValaRevan; Northern Ontario, burrrrr

Fireman; generally we do lock our doors but haven't had any trouble when we forgot. Though in our last house something very strange happened. The door had been locked but the house was broken into, without anysigns of being picked or forced open :huh: , and the only thing take were the satalite receiver boxes :blink: despite a VCR, DVD player, laptop and game consol being in plain view in the same room :huh:

Joey; Umm, I am legal drinking age if that's what your asking? Though I have only tried once, with a very Dry wine >_< ordered at a resteraunt

Joey; Umm, I am legal drinking age if that's what your asking? Though I have only tried once, with a very Dry wine >_< ordered at a resteraunt

No, there's a stereotype/meme going around with crap like Canadians serve milk in bags, lulz.

Edited by Joey