Free Nephinel

94-

organization dedicated to the unbanning of Nephinel

Nephinel was a fun usertron here and a valiant hero of Serenes Forest. Unfortunately, he was banned just after he was fighting the good fight against that awful troll Tatsumaki.

We here view this as totally unfair, and therefore are trying to start a coalition in an effort to appeal to the higher authorities to unban the heroic Nephinel. We have the support of the Green-Haired Bowmen's Guild behind us, but that is not enough. Post here if you agree to the unbanning of Nephinel.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened last night too. Joined at 8:02 (my time), got banned about a half-hour later. (Either that or an hour, I forget which.)

Well yeah. He had told Kinata to warn the moderators that he would return, then created an account so obvious that EVERYONE would know who it was. I'm surprised it took a half hour to ban him.

Well yeah. He had told Kinata to warn the moderators that he would return, then created an account so obvious that EVERYONE would know who it was. I'm surprised it took a half hour to ban him.

But don't forget he was reported before he got banned during this time around. I'd imagine that helped speed things along here.

IP ban gogogo.

He probably has been. Too bad IP banning humans is for the most part useless, and if you don't IP ban them there's a (rather small, honestly) chance if they make an alt they'll just go ahead and use their normal IP instead of a proxy and it'd be easier to tell that they're an alt. But Luminothe doesn't care about being banned again at this point, obviously

Edited by That's gay shut up.

IP ban gogogo.

Proxy server change.

Boy's banned already. That was fast.

Tatsumaki is your age, it was his alt. Luminothe's grammar is slightly sophisticated and he doesn't use caps to start a sentence.