Quite the predicament.

Mousefire

I loaned Fe7 to a friend. He started a new game. Please note this was the first time he played Fire Emblem. He did lyn mode, but went to Hector Mode instead of Eliwood mode. Amazingly, he got to chapter 25. There's just one problem. He has practically no weapons, and only has his lords, Isadora, Ninian, and an early promote Sain. Any ideas to get past this?

He could send Eliwood and Lyn to the bottom left to deal with the pirates, while Hector, Sain and Isadora go against the cavaliers. If he has the moeny, he can recruit Farina and use her to drop someone on the right side.

And couldn't you buy Iron weapons in the preparations screen?

He could send Eliwood and Lyn to the bottom left to deal with the pirates, while Hector, Sain and Isadora go against the cavaliers. If he has the moeny, he can recruit Farina and use her to drop someone on the right side.

And couldn't you buy Iron weapons in the preparations screen?

The game is currently in my possession. I can't recruit Farina. Iron weapons can only be bought in fe8 and 6 iirc. ballista kill me regularly

Couldn't you buy Iron weapons in the preparations screen?

I'm afraid buying weapons works in FE4, FE6, FE8, FE9, FE10, and FEDS. I don't know about any others though.

And of course, that's before character deployment.

Edited by LittleAl

Isn't there an armory that sells steel weapons in the bottom right? If you can't recruit Farina, I guess you should just make a mad dash with your entire team up and around, ignoring as many enemies as you can. You seriously have no surviving flyers?

If he can just get past this map, he'll get to Louise/Pent. Maybe get Isadora to buy a lot of things in the Armory in that chapter while her inventory is fully loaded, so that it's all sent to Merlinus.

Lure the Paladin boss with Hector, then rush Isadora by and get her on the seize spot. Warrior/Pirate fest can be handled with the swordlords, and Isadora if needed. The hard part is getting to the throne with a Bishop on it.

How low is his weapon supply, exactly?

Edited by Mekkah

Yes, you do.

Lyn and Eliwood rape the axe d00ds.

Isadorable, Sain, Hector, and Ninian rush north. Hector should be able to do huge damage to Pascal with his Wolf Beil or a Halberd. Then you rush a Paladin to the gate. After that, Isadora can destroy those Monks with a Javelin or two after you use Nini's Grace on her, lol.

Edit: Hector doesn't need to seize the castles. Anyone can.

Edited by Inui

Yes, you do.

Lyn and Eliwood rape the axe d00ds.

Isadorable, Sain, Hector, and Ninian rush north. Hector should be able to do huge damage to Pascal with his Wolf Beil or a Halberd. Then you rush a Paladin to the gate. After that, Isadora can destroy those Monks with a Javelin or two after you use Nini's Grace on her, lol.

Edit: Hector doesn't need to seize the castles. Anyone can.

Is that so?Well,that makes things easier...damn,it really has been a while...