Hip Urban Party With Lots of Rap Music

Judas

hey bro what da fuk up man here's a couple 40s lets go get laid whattya say

*THIS IS SERIOUS ROLE PLAY. ONLY ROLE PLAY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT ROLE PLAYING. IF YOU PLAY A ROLE THAT IS NOT SERIOUS YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS AND FUTURE SERIOUS ROLE PLAYS. BTW WHILE THIS SCENE IS GOING YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE THAT RAP SENSATION "WHERE THE HOOD AT?" BY DMX IS PLAYING ON INFINITE LOOP*

*PULLS OUT A MOTHERFUCKIN GLOCK, BITCH*

What the fuck are you talking about so retardedly? That Glock shit will blow up in your hand if you can't maintain it perfectly.

If you care about personal safety it's much easier to rely on more reputable brands for your self-defense needs.

You wanna know you have something reliable when the rival's on his way.

I am caucasian

Really? If you're from there you should hook up with this YouTube friend of mine, KAVKAZgirl1234567890. She doesn't have so much on her channel but trust me she looks hella fine.

Also, what do you think of this Caucasus rap? If you got better music from your homeland, you gotta show me, if it isn't full of crap.

I listen to this shit every day.

Edited by Hero

I looked at that same link before, you just gave me that video and I became unsure, I didn't want to sound racist by saying I am "white".

You're a cracker? What the fuck are you doing in this thread you racist piece of racist

yoyoyo wussup mah brethren fuckin sum white hos ah hope yeah yeah u no wut am talkin' 'bout yeah mofos

fucken eh, i gats me a gat to cuz ah gats to go to da store ya no but ah gats me no dough, but ah do gats me a gat, u feelin' me homie?

Young men don't even have the opportunity to go to college, to rise in society, because they don't want to and they don't try to, the culture is to get on the street and shoot the other gangs. Racial tension and racial violence. This is the true cycle of poverty. So what can the schools do about that? This is a bigger problem than the schools can handle.

Edited by Hero

Who does? It's a vicious cycle that traps too many young African-Americans. They're forgetting the legacy of their parents, overcoming adversity, these days they're succumbing to adversity and it makes things worse and worse. What's needed is community action to break the cycle for good.

Who does? It's a vicious cycle that traps too many young African-Americans. They're forgetting the legacy of their parents, overcoming adversity, these days they're succumbing to adversity and it makes things worse and worse. What's needed is community action to break the cycle for good.

What are you, some kind of racist?